Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweaterWeather

Yeah she’s like been calling her a tween for ages too by it’s very nature is 12-13 she’s not pre-teen, she’s not tween she’s fucking 11. How long before it’s slideshow presentation for a lip flip?!

Reactions: 6

Cloff

VIP Member
Anyone else find other peoples holiday photo’s incredibly dull?
Omg this! I’ve muted the family WhatsApp group because my in laws have gone to australia for a month. Daily updates along with “how’s the weather there? 😜

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Some might think this is overkill but I think there should be social media laws to prevent influencers/insta huns from featuring their young children and in some cases, using them as a tool to make £££. This time of year, it’s the school uniform/shoe advertising.
Anna Brem Wilson is the worst for this, as is Beggy Lee.

MrsKnowItAll

Have had to mention the Matalan promoting yesterday. Isabella’s go to?? Yeah we believe you. We all know once she’s been paid those Matalan outfits are never to be seen again. Fashion snobs.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The yoga story - sooo attention seeking! We get it hun, you’re skinny and nearly 40! 🥱🥱🥱🥱

She’s such a moron. Stuck between trying to keep her ‘privacy’ and also having a need to show off and also beg for freebies. It’s such a strange way to live. If I could be arsed, I would find her address within seconds by searching planning applications. It’s all a bit scary.

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
The story she posted with the eldest daughter mindlessly scrolling on her phone while half arsed petting the puppy isn’t nearly as cute as she thinks it is.

catchingup2021

VIP Member
The woman she’s tagged in her last story is a Zionist racist who made a lot of headlines a few years ago. You can read all about her here. her husbands a dodgy rich banker though so of course Katie would want to rub shoulders with her.

• Wow

PopTarte

That top looked awful on her, un-sexy, did nothing at all. She looked so much better in the T-shirt. Those trousers too.... no words.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Dear lord she’s really harping on about her hard week as a mum isn’t she! Obviously desperate for everyone to ask. So hard. So draining.
She dresses up in expensive clothes to take pictures, gets paid for it and gets loads of freebies. She doesn’t have a 9-5, a night shift or a 40 hour week to contend with on top of looking after her 3 brats. Many women have to do all that and look after their families too. She needs to take a reality check. Kids are hard work, but it’s easier if that’s all you have to really think about.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I don’t want to be unkind about a child, but her daughter is not model material. Neither is she, tbh

Tweetypie

Honestly I’m kind of shocked by the latest reel. Clearly knows the shorts are riding high up that girls bum but doesn’t care because she wants the engagement

Why oh why is she saying 3 weeks without a child free moment when she was out doing stories in marbs with her mum friends !!!
it was 12 days ago

Pistachio

Cringing so hard at her being the only one dancing ON the sun bed. Was the floor not good enough?

Also she has no rhythm

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Sorry what 8year old wants to go to Paris on her birthday unless it’s Disney?! Desperate to make her kid the next Anna Wintour 🙄🙄