Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Yes I think so … his family rarely ever appear on her Insta … know I think I know why. 🫢🤣

Yes I think so … his family rarely ever appear on her Insta … know I think I know why. 🫢🤣
*now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

wakametango 3.0

She must think her followers are stupid if she thinks they’ll believe she has spare 4K/5k around the place for Chanel bags all the time. If she really had that amount of money they’d live in a mansion not a small new build.
From the pictures I believed she was in a home with sprawling land, I’ve been tricked!

Reactions: 2

PopTarte

This made me think of Katie… and her glasto looks (🙄)
I’ve been to glasto quite a few times (pre kids), and everything is better with an oversized tee, leggings, wellies, no shits given and mud 🤣 no styling for me when I had a birds nest for hair, minimal sleep, blood consisting of 80% vodka and mud in my eyebrows

Reactions: 1

SweaterWeather

Shall we do a sweepstake on how long before she’s #ad crew? She’ll no doubt start on TikTok - I’ve seen loads of Kent tweens posting GRWM shite.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The way her youngest is moaning and trying to get the puppy off of her dress - she literally lifts it off of the ground and Kate is laughing filming. Put your phone down and go and teach both the dog and the child how to behave around each other!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She doesn’t. She is buying the mirror copy fakes that are around £300 a pop. As I say, she follows a well know Dubai mirror copy bag company. They even provide the boxes. She’s a fake ass bitch.
She’s being ripped off if she’s paying £300 a bag. I’ve had some fake bags from AliExpress for less than £30. 👍🏻