Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Her effort into her content at the moment is minimal- just sitting her camera in front of herself to record her dressing up with her little one, watching Google box with her eldest daughter, decorating the tree with her middle one and now this…. Poor ..

Reactions: 3

Simbama12

Chatty Member
What was with her shitty Halloween crafting?! Her account as no direction. She’s not that kind of mum but was trying to appeal to certain person/mums. It was cringe.

Reactions: 3

SweaterWeather

I really can't abide people who film their sick children. If she was in hospital herself, do you think she would like someone to come and film it and share it with thousands of people? I assume not, so she should have the same respect for her child. Just because the child is not aware it's life is being shared with thousands of people, it doesn't make it ok to do it. :mad:
I would assume she’d actually be ok with that in all honesty as she puts it all out there…but that’s where it falls down. But totally agree that it’s not ok. Just because she doesn’t value her privacy for the sake of likes, she shouldn’t sacrifice her Children’s when they’re too young to decide.

Reactions: 2

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Has Katie fallen out with her dad? Never see him mentioned and I didn’t see anything for Father’s Day.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Why does she keep repeating the it’s a wholesome holiday, like the 90’s?
Do her kids not just play outside anyway?

Wetypop

She’s posted a picture of her address on her clothes account by mistake, looks like a Vinted label or something

• Haha

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Wonder if the balenciaga trainers will still be top of the shopping list for the 11 year old.m. Fashun sweetie… let’s turn a blind eye to the weirdo brand!
That crossed my mind too … who would want their kids in Balenciaga now!

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Grants mum & dad have never really been on the scene until recently have they? I remember her eye rolling on stories one Christmas saying they had more or less outstayed their welcome. Must of been some sort of ‘make up’ as they are appearing at lot more in more favourable terms… holiday & tagging them.

PopTarte

If it was £200k - according to the salary calculator, thats £ 9,815.54 a month take home.

Insta_twats

Don’t worry she’ll justify anything she does. I’ll be honest I’m get sick and tired of these instatwats.