Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am still intrigued by the lack of her Dad on her stories think we last saw him appear on their summer holiday. No Christmas pics of him, or Easter and I think I heard her say it was her brother & friends who looked after the kids when her and grant when skiing the other weekend. She did make reference so some life dramas a couple of months back … I wonder 💭
Wasn’t there a soft-launch of a new lady in his life?? Could be why!

Reactions: 1

Dizzy

VIP Member
They’re all the same, so grabby. I usually like the designer colllabs H&M do but thankfully with this Rabanne collection, nothing is floating my boat! So no clicks from me 😂
My 30 year old self would have loved it but it’s not a collection for the middle aged woman! 😂

• Heart

PopTarte

You’re talking not far off of 5k for that stay! Castle club rooms x2, priority passes for all, half board dining, the princess makeover for the little one…. All for an out of focus reel!
It’s sooo annoying. She really isn’t ’a Disney’ person/audience either.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I'm confused why the kitchen and the bedroom are next to each other. Is their house on a hill so that the ground floor is where you come in but then the kitchen/dining room go out onto another ground level which must be uphill as there are bifold doors to the outside? Odd layout.
Yes … I think so looking at the side elevations. Public info 😉

SweaterWeather

Where is she now and why isn’t she saying it? She was back a day from drinking and taking selfies in the snow…oh I mean “skiing”

noseyfromessex

Why share that?! Imagine when she hits Isabella’s age and sees her mum talking to the entire world and local community that she’s still in nappy’s later than most kids and all her sisters. Dry content day? Oh I’ll share some details about my little girls toilet habits. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably because some people have mum shamed her for her 3 year old still being in nappies and having a dummy and she felt she had to justify it.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
What a coincidence this opportunity came up the week she was going to be in Dubai. She is at the same hotel as Bradley Simmonds. As much as I dislike him, his content selling the place is 1000% better than Alice's. Even so I still wouldn't be interested because they gave these two a freebie trip, airfares included no doubt.