Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
What a coincidence this opportunity came up the week she was going to be in Dubai. She is at the same hotel as Bradley Simmonds. As much as I dislike him, his content selling the place is 1000% better than Alice's. Even so I still wouldn't be interested because they gave these two a freebie trip, airfares included no doubt.
Whoops that is wrong thread 🫢

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Looks like Debbie Lee Fashionable Pan isn’t on the trip - I think her & Life of Ivy Coco fell out on the Paris trip because they haven’t been seen together since … my detective work may be wrong???
I think they were at Ascot together, in the same group of influencers at least. Think Debbie went with A mothers edit.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
It was so weird just delete the message and report. No need to share … story after story all for engagement

Dizzy

VIP Member
I mean I do love Hunza G - they really are THE most comfortable bikinis but the light colours are such bad buys because you can't actually wear them in the water unless you wanna flash yourself. (They go see through when wet.....)

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I am still intrigued by the lack of her Dad on her stories think we last saw him appear on their summer holiday. No Christmas pics of him, or Easter and I think I heard her say it was her brother & friends who looked after the kids when her and grant when skiing the other weekend. She did make reference so some life dramas a couple of months back … I wonder 💭

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Where does KT live? A new build in Kent? Waited to look at plans as it’s so weird she’s extending already, how much did they pay for house?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I mean I do love Hunza G - they really are THE most comfortable bikinis but the light colours are such bad buys because you can't actually wear them in the water unless you wanna flash yourself. (They go see through when wet.....)
I’m glad you posted this as I was going to order one in the next few days! I’ll go for a darker colour just to be on the safe side!

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I have mentioned this before on here … she definitely must have. We saw a lady friend introduced the Easter before last (looked a nice lady) and Katie put a nice little comment of the two of them on her stories. Then he went away with them to Ibiza for a week that summer and I haven’t seen him since, that was summer 2022 I think. She put a comment up once saying sorry for being not on the gram as much she had legal issues ongoing and a life curve ball. I think the curve ball is her dad maybe trading the nice lady for somebody Katie’s age … there has been a fall out for sure.
Pretty sad if that’s the case. They seemed to cave a lovely relationship.

he’s an attractive man so I wouldn’t be surprised if he hooked up even a younger lady, she was so close to her mum she prickly feels it’s a real slight.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Ikr?! Why would you put the kitchen island there? Just emphasises the kitchen is too small/the wrong shape. I guess it’s not final ofc though. And also a dressing room the same size as the poky (for the size of the house) bedroom!
D886F3DA-3673-4017-B364-98355DB4BA68.png

Lottieinthesuburbs

She’s posted another photo of her eldest’s bum to stick a finger up at us
---

Hmm doesn’t look like he’s currently employed tho. Katie likes to make out like her husband is in finance but in reality he’s an FD at an ad agency and I know enough of them, he’s not on the big bucks she’d like us fo believe he is
What do you reckon he’s on? Genuinely interested. Also, she made out that he works between London and NY. Is that a new thing? I haven’t heard her mention it before.