Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweaterWeather

The glasto edit is embarrassing. Outfit 1 the only half practical one and that was ripped totally from Kate Moss. disclaimer she’ll be wearing wellies if it’s muddy. You might be rethinking it all babe. I don’t think you’ll be wearing white lace flares that drag in the floor or a sequin dress that wellies will kick mud up and perhaps a bra with the waistcoat. She’s in for a shocker. It’s going to be muddy as fuck.

Reactions: 3

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
These influencers are their own worst enemy sometimes! No doubt soon she’ll be snarking about people interested in her house. There needs to be a public service announcement for influencers that planning applications are public and searchable by surname 🤪🤪🤪

Dollyp

Chatty Member
No she tagged her watching the sunset together - I think the fall out is with Beggy Lee & Ivy Coco. The Paris trip was meant to be for Beggy Lee’s birthday but I think Ivy Coco being the extra large false person she is made the trip all about her. Just my thoughts …from what I can see all the others all speak and see each other outside of their ‘work’ 🙄

SweaterWeather

Why share that?! Imagine when she hits Isabella’s age and sees her mum talking to the entire world and local community that she’s still in nappy’s later than most kids and all her sisters. Dry content day? Oh I’ll share some details about my little girls toilet habits. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’d imagine that all of the expensive clothes she has have been free. She wears her mate’s Bohemian Bond clothing a lot, which is no doubt free to her

She couldn’t even let her daughter have a reel solely dedicated to her for her birthday, had to squeeze in a “I love me who do you love” shot of herself in her ‘sourced from the afterlife’ feather monstrosity.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Why do these company’s send freebies to these wannabes, it has the complete opposite effect and I’ll never buy tickets for these show
Same here! It’s a total and utter piss take that so many get freebies while the rest of us peasants are expected to pay up

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
I know for a fact that they were free treatments and both her and Dr Mo got into trouble from the ASA and received a final warning! So the blagger got caught out!!
She lies through her (wonky) teeth, don’t believe anything she says. Hope she does it again so she gets deleted permanently

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
I don’t actually know what to write about the Aston stories. I’m speechless at the showing off 😳

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Didnt she go to the police and Tattlers & Instagrammers googling her .. maybe it’s that 🤣

yes all the drama is for engagement… However, I do feel they have been living beyond their means the last few years to keep up with a influencers life and now with private school fees for their eldest daughter and the prospect of Lottie’s in 2/3 years time … she is rethinking. Only trip pre Christmas was a gifted one … look at the Christmases before expensive days out at 5* hotels etc. My interest is her lovely Dad where is he … hasn’t appeared in her feed for ages not even at Christmas. Maybe, that’s the life curve ball ???

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
So her daughters, what, 11? And she’s putting videos on of her popping open champagne. She really seems to want her daughter to grow up too quickly.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
This Maralan stuff will never see the light of day! Straight into the charity bag. Such a joke they give these clothes to free to this lot, makes me go in the other direction!

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Latest story… she has an unbelievable amount of self entitlement.
Honestly, so much shit going on in the world and she’s ranting about a zara return.