Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Fuck me that concert with literally everyone holding up a phone 😫 And why oh why OH WHY do these idiots share so much of their kids lives? I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Just seen her stories on the Morpheus 8 treatment she had on her stomach - why😂
She has an enviably flat stomach, I’d love to have one half the flat. I can’t see any difference, these huns are ridiculous in their pursuit of perfection.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I doubt that behaviour would sit well with the brands she works with. Assuming they use delivery drivers to send her freebies.

Her teeth make her speak like Janet street Porter. But more chavvy. Surprised she hasn’t used a free Invisalign kit. Although, she could need teeth removed beforehand, which Invisalign probs wouldn’t fund. And she’s all smoke and mirrors re wealth, so probs can’t afford it.

Ha and it obvs ‘ hits different’ when she has to pay herself 🤣

• Haha

BorisBear

VIP Member
What’s this woe me post about following a photographer.. she’s blowing this thing up for attention

SweaterWeather

God forbid actually helping your child with something as dangerous as a bowling ball but instead, film the whole thing as you think shes cute and you really want a shot of her designer jumper for the aff links, #costoflivingcrisis #dontworryshewillwearitloads #matalanpayingforbalenciaga

Cloff

VIP Member
She definitely mentioned it a few months ago because he was going to try and get her a turquoise Chanel bag next time he was there as there was only one left in the NY store!

Having a FD flying between NYC and London so often isn’t the best use of money in my opinion! He can’t be very good at it 🤣

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I give it a month before she’s #aff linking an item from Zara! As if she doesn’t shop there for herself 🤣

• Haha

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
What was that outfit 🫠
AWFUL!! She’s completely lost her fashion way, poor Isabella going to school tomorrow and half her class mates have seen her mums chest! Girls can be so cruel especially in a private school!!
what was that about exposing her child’s school?? Oh it’s ok she didn’t show her child but did expose where other children went to school-how thick is she!!

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
The one where they are drinking every time the child says “mum” she’s got quite a lot of criticism in her comments……obvs they are all wrong and not her 🙄

SweaterWeather

Where to start with this? The pose, the jacket or the facial expression? Equally as awful as all of those, I HATE the way they all keep positioning the picture on the edge of the story so you’re inadvertently taken to the grid shot when you wanted to just skip the awful look/kids video/designer aff link. So desperate.
00C2B95B-AE13-4187-AADA-C80431881AF7.jpeg