Themumlife_styled #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this time last year (I think) and all appeared well but … no sight of him much since. maybe he has traded that lady in for a younger model who Katie doesn’t approve off and that’s the life curve ball she made reference too 🫣😳

But who thinks the Chanel bag is not coming from New York but her man in Dubai (who was mentioned earlier on in this thread) 😝
She must think her followers are stupid if she thinks they’ll believe she has spare 4K/5k around the place for Chanel bags all the time. If she really had that amount of money they’d live in a mansion not a small new build.

Reactions: 9
It’s bonus time for a lot of companies so maybe her husband is treating her but agree so much stuff is fake, no way people without a “cash heavy” side income have £30k of handbags a year but live in a bog standard new build!

Reactions: 2
She must think her followers are stupid if she thinks they’ll believe she has spare 4K/5k around the place for Chanel bags all the time. If she really had that amount of money they’d live in a mansion not a small new build.
From the pictures I believed she was in a home with sprawling land, I’ve been tricked!

The youngest daughter has got food colouring on the dog. Do they ever watch the youngest child or tell her ‘No!’?

She seems to think her daughters behaviour is cute and funny but it’s the opposite

Reactions: 4
The teacher that ends up with her youngest child in their class next year has got their work cut out! The poor child has never been told ‘no!’

Reactions: 3
Retirement home???? Don’t you have to actually work to be able to retire? Also don’t class “getting dressed” as work!!!

Glastonbury…this will be amusing
I saw her tag the same people she went to coachella with in a RV type post. She said “I hope ours is like this” (or something along those lines). Basically, they won’t be slumming it like I used to 😆 she’ll be some uber boujie accommodation

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I saw her tag the same people she went to coachella with in a RV type post. She said “I hope ours is like this” (or something along those lines). Basically, they won’t be slumming it like I used to 😆 she’ll be some uber boujie accommodation
She may be in Uber boutique accommodation but she will stick out like a sore thumb anywhere else. Her thirst for consumerism is totally at odds with the festivals ethos

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She will stand out. Not in a good way
Screeching, pouting and doing the peace sign whilst wearing a Dubai knock off Chanel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a coincidence this opportunity came up the week she was going to be in Dubai. She is at the same hotel as Bradley Simmonds. As much as I dislike him, his content selling the place is 1000% better than Alice's. Even so I still wouldn't be interested because they gave these two a freebie trip, airfares included no doubt.

What a coincidence this opportunity came up the week she was going to be in Dubai. She is at the same hotel as Bradley Simmonds. As much as I dislike him, his content selling the place is 1000% better than Alice's. Even so I still wouldn't be interested because they gave these two a freebie trip, airfares included no doubt.
Whoops that is wrong thread 🫢

Sorry what 8year old wants to go to Paris on her birthday unless it’s Disney?! Desperate to make her kid the next Anna Wintour 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s sickening that they got their Disney paris stay for free. That hotel is so expensive. Why should people pay an arm and a leg to visit these places then she swans in there for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 8