Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't followed her in a long while but just popped onto her stories today. By the looks of the quiet thread I haven't missed much. The last time I saw her looked she was in the mobile, has she moved into a house recently with all the painting and decorating she is doing?
Nope she's added a container on to make a bed room for her n dan, she's putting a piece on to the sitting room now .

Reactions: 2
completely understand people living in mo ile homes to save with the way rent is but she seems to spend all around her and no sign of her building or starting anything any time soon

completely understand people living in mo ile homes to save with the way rent is but she seems to spend all around her and no sign of her building or starting anything any time soon
How well she can spend it and drive her Audi A4, worth more than her home. All fur coat no knickers.

Reactions: 1
Could’ve washed her hair! My god when she took out the curls.. how would grease hold a curl! Off for the day and night again of course more freebies

Could’ve washed her hair! My god when she took out the curls.. how would grease hold a curl! Off for the day and night again of course more freebies
Could have washed herself too, Jesus she'd do anything for a free drinking session. That's all we'll see is drink's. I'd say Dan is Cinderella left at home again

Could have washed herself too, Jesus she'd do anything for a free drinking session. That's all we'll see is drink's. I'd say Dan is Cinderella left at home again
Of course I’m sure the bestie was brought along!

Of course I’m sure the bestie was brought along!
Yes it must be a day and night session. One guess which of the two friends is with her. Her man witch I'd say. Friends are something she has are they?? Says a lot really, suppose there's not to mammy mother's wanting to drink and carry on like there 20

Wow videos herself while driving with the girls in the back in car seats with no padding on. A great influencer she is

Wow videos herself while driving with the girls in the back in car seats with no padding on. A great influencer she is
She’s not driving, she’s in the passenger seat .. what’s padding, I’m lost lol

She’s not driving, she’s in the passenger seat .. what’s padding, I’m lost lol
Yes she is driving watch her changing gear and her hand goes up to the steering wheel, as for the padding there's nothing on the car seat only the plastic,Evie's not in a proper car seat either
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes she is driving watch her changing gear and her hand goes up to the steering wheel, as for the padding there's nothing on the car seat only the plastic,Evie's not in a proper car seat either
---
Idiot!! Yes very obvious she was driving ya can see the gear change, the car seat situation is so dangerous but clearly doesn’t give a hoot

Idiot!! Yes very obvious she was driving ya can see the gear change, the car seat situation is so dangerous but clearly doesn’t give a hoot
No because she's not gifted free car seats that's why the girls don't have any.
And she's nothing else to pay for, she should be reported for driving while on the phone.
She actually thinks she's shite hot.

Ohh yes sorry she is I obviously didn’t watch properly

Just seen her birthday post of them in her bed and it made me think of how cold their container must be 🥶

Taking of the traveller on tiktok such a hypocrite about social welfare says the one who's living in a trailer getting any payments that's going. Travel's actually take pride in the home's they certainly don't lie up under a stained duvet cover.

So they basically checked in, legged it to the bar to get buckled, and let the kids run riot..... Highly doubtfull "no one batted an eyelid" Melissssssahhhhh just allowed her feral, ill mannered brats to ruin everybody elses weekend (who actually paid) 😤 SCUM, PURE SCUM, same with Danni the mammy, just let the kids wreck the place as long as they are getting free drink handed to them! duck paying guests, locals, older people trying to relax, and couples who maybe got a babysitter to enjoy a peacefull night out

Attachments

So they basically checked in, legged it to the bar to get buckled, and let the kids run riot..... Highly doubtfull "no one batted an eyelid" Melissssssahhhhh just allowed her feral, ill mannered brats to ruin everybody elses weekend (who actually paid) 😤 SCUM, PURE SCUM, same with Danni the mammy, just let the kids wreck the place as long as they are getting free drink handed to them! duck paying guests, locals, older people trying to relax, and couples who maybe got a babysitter to enjoy a peacefull night out
I don't get how a hotel in Wexford needs this minger to promote it. For fucksake she's living in a mobile home so anything bigger than that is bound to get the thumbs up from the chaps. Any of them hotel's are booked out and don't need freeloaders to sell it to them. The cut of her at the wedding she's a dirty looking mule