Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they basically checked in, legged it to the bar to get buckled, and let the kids run riot..... Highly doubtfull "no one batted an eyelid" Melissssssahhhhh just allowed her feral, ill mannered brats to ruin everybody elses weekend (who actually paid) 😤 SCUM, PURE SCUM, same with Danni the mammy, just let the kids wreck the place as long as they are getting free drink handed to them! duck paying guests, locals, older people trying to relax, and couples who maybe got a babysitter to enjoy a peacefull night out
I for one would not like to be listening to other people's children running wild. If I manage to get away for a night I want to relax

So they basically checked in, legged it to the bar to get buckled, and let the kids run riot..... Highly doubtfull "no one batted an eyelid" Melissssssahhhhh just allowed her feral, ill mannered brats to ruin everybody elses weekend (who actually paid) 😤 SCUM, PURE SCUM, same with Danni the mammy, just let the kids wreck the place as long as they are getting free drink handed to them! duck paying guests, locals, older people trying to relax, and couples who maybe got a babysitter to enjoy a peacefull night out
I'd say she Swan's in like she's cock of the walk long black leather coat on her like Blackie Connors traveling in her back Audi A4 with no covers on the car seats and the other two kids on booster seats. Meanwhile she's just walked out if a tin shack with a container stuck on to it for extra space. So how could a anyone take her recommendations on anything other than a good pt in the local Monday clue with the lads . As she's said before she'd drink any man under the table back in the day.

Reactions: 2
Wow I hope this one gets ripped for her least statement, A Council house dinner is according to the trailer life woman is a slice pan in the middle of the table and everyone dig in!!! Well council house people are far better than her she's got no house or a table and chairs either. I can't believe she's the brass neck to say that.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t even iron the jeans!
Stop and she bursting out of the boob tube.
Clearly it doesn't fit,Jesus ya can't take the trailer vibes out of her. Is it just my eyes but no matter what she's on her she looks dirty.

Stop and she bursting out of the boob tube.
Clearly it doesn't fit,Jesus ya can't take the trailer vibes out of her. Is it just my eyes but no matter what she's on her she looks dirty.
Yea I agree, down to the hair never looks washed even if it is washed! Be hungover Sunday today now must be no freebie to bring the girlos off to today

Yea I agree, down to the hair never looks washed even if it is washed! Be hungover Sunday today now must be no freebie to bring the girlos off to today
On the button, she loves to brag I've a hangover, she's not 16. Everytime she goes out she must come home pissed out of her head. A great memory for her girls mammy getting sick into a bucket and dying in the bed all day. Great she was able to bring them to a mucky field when she's to pay for entertainment for them.

@Maizie God help them girls in that tin shed in this cold weather, noticed she'd her big top coat on yesterday in the bed. And out on the lash last night again. Not able lads he,he,he, that stupid fake laugh she does.

Wow a piss up on mother's day , while Dan babysits. And doesn't bring the reason people follow her to the Lego event.
Prioritising drink over her kids again.

Was she gifted that car? Costs more than her home! Be trashed by the end of weekend kids don’t even have proper car seats ffs @Cpeople

Was she gifted that car? Costs more than her home! Be trashed by the end of weekend kids don’t even have proper car seats ffs @Cpeople
No she gets it for the weekend to “show off”, but it’s not a proper advertisement because decent parents who car about the safety of their kids wont get an authentic view on the car. All three of those girls should be in car seats, the littlest one should still have a 5 point harness with all padding and seat fabric attached. Like Jesus smyths have high back boosters for €50, she’d rather spend it on clothes or food for herself! That BYD looks too small to have 3 car seats safely installed in the back..

Nope she's got it for the weekend, but can't show off the size of it with car seats because she doesn't have any. One with no cover on it. Who in their right mind would take advice from this trash head. Sooner the better some sponsors her an iron . Did you see the state of the suit she wore, and sent Evie in to school in a jeans nearly as many wrinkles as her mother's spotty trash feed skin .

Reactions: 3
Did she actually go out in that suit that creased?
Yes she did why anyone bothers offering her anything is beyond me she never brings Evie, who's the reason people follow her because she's definitely not an influencer of anything other than filth, drinking and out living it up at someone else's expense.
---
Since when are booster seats suitable for 5 year old kid's? But then Unless it's free she won't be buying them proper one's. Funny she's put up this I emailed that car company asking them why they have her advertising thier products when her childrens safety in their car or her own isn't her first priority.

Attachments

It might have been asked before but why does the bigger carseat have no cover on it? Surely that isn't safe?

It might have been asked before but why does the bigger carseat have no cover on it? Surely that isn't safe?
I was thinking the same thing, no protection at all for the child and imagine sitting on it, how uncomfortable it must be but this one is only interested in her appearances than her child's safety ... think I'm gonna co plain to byd .. Giving someone a car that doesn't even care about car seat safety is a joke

I would say she needs to provide a bit of information to get this car for the weekend. You would think she would be better filling in Council House applications than forms to borrow a car to show off for a weekend , also cannot stand the long nails clicking against everything, very practical nails to have living in a mobile home where you don't have the same means to wash and get hot water, we are living in one with a small child while we build our house and we have had to install oil heating along with the gas to get the mobile warm enough, its not the worst but glad I'm only in one for 12 months , I just don't get where this girls priority are, no saving seems to be on the agenda , people would like her more if she wasn't so stand offish when people talk about her living situation and she could provide a platform to people trying to get on property ladder but instead she wastes her money on cheap shite and begs for free events , as the saying goes you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear 🙈

Because more than likely it's a hand me down, she buys nothing for her kids, she's been gifted Buggys, clothes, uniform which she excepted knowing full well her kids don't wear that colours to school. She brings them now where unless it's 🆓. As she's said the other day she can't bring the 3 kids out on her own it's to much work. All 3 of them kids need proper car seats not boosters.
---
Also can anyone tell me should she not be marked that car as #ad not #gifed

Last edited:
Reactions: 2