Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t shake the feeling that the BYD ad was false advertising for a family of 5. She brought them to Emerald park to show off the car but again, a regular family would have a 6,4 and 3 year old in proper car seats. I feel like messaging the marketing team but what’s the point, I’m sure they also don’t care. I’m not in the market for them anyway, I wouldn’t take an electric car for free!

Reactions: 6
I still can’t shake the feeling that the BYD ad was false advertising for a family of 5. She brought them to Emerald park to show off the car but again, a regular family would have a 6,4 and 3 year old in proper car seats. I feel like messaging the marketing team but what’s the point, I’m sure they also don’t care. I’m not in the market for them anyway, I wouldn’t take an electric car for free!
I did email them on Friday about how they can have some advertising their vehicle she not putting her own kids in proper car seats. It's shocking to be honest you.
Only for selling Evie's personal life and her privacy on line she'd have none to bring to social media.

Reactions: 7
Of course just like Danni the mammy, wouldn’t pay for the Easter event at Kildare farm foods!

Reactions: 1
Of course just like Danni the mammy, wouldn’t pay for the Easter event at Kildare farm foods!
Nope melisshasssss pays for nothing other than drink. Presume the extended sitting room/extra container is put on hold.

Not sure if ye follow Irishcleaningmammy but she has passed away I am just gutted she was a breath of fresh air and was everything I loved about influencers

Reactions: 2
Not sure if ye follow Irishcleaningmammy but she has passed away I am just gutted she was a breath of fresh air and was everything I loved about influencers
Saw that earlier and couldn’t believe it, I thought she was doing ok, gutted, she was lovely 😔

I do poor woman, she was honest and real and not in it for the freebies like some.
Infairness to her she never sold her family for a free day out.

You’d like to think Ella and Jo would pay homage to her for even a little discount . Jesus the woman licef the brand and not for money making . Think her family even got her some for Mother’s Day as her body going so through much with the chemo . She got them all of business . Hope the girls pay her a final nod .

You’d like to think Ella and Jo would pay homage to her for even a little discount . Jesus the woman licef the brand and not for money making . Think her family even got her some for Mother’s Day as her body going so through much with the chemo . She got them all of business . Hope the girls pay her a final nod .
Oh 💯💯 she did god love her.
I doubt they will sure come on she bought the lip balms herself only last week.
Greed is an awful thing but it says a lot about a company if they don't acknowledge her passing.

I do poor woman, she was honest and real and not in it for the freebies like some.
Infairness to her she never sold her family for a free day out.
She never even said her family members names never mind show their faces, the rest of them could take a leaf out of her book “son 15 and son 21” 😔

I didn’t see on here her advertising My Milkman, came up as an ad on FB, don’t think it’s delivered to the mobile home anyway.

I didn’t see on here her advertising My Milkman, came up as an ad on FB, don’t think it’s delivered to the mobile home anyway.
No I'd say it was her father's house , she doesn't put her mobile be put on show it's probably rough outside any going from the back ground in some of her stories. I do feel sorry for them kids copped up in a mobile home and it's not even well maintained its damp, falling apart. But sure as long as Melisshasssss has drink and is selling her own kids to fuel that she's happy out nobody else matters only her having a good time.

Big dying head pending tomorrow, must have had a party in the trailer for Daisy but realistically it was a glorified piss up on weed's and dirt in her father's backyard.

• Haha
Must be chilly in the tin hut this evening she's in the bed Under the shite stained duvet early

Well I seen it all now a bathroom shop invite in someone who's bathroom is 2ftx3ft in a damp run down shack to influence people into their shop.

• Haha
What's with this one's accents, and glad she reads here and acknowledged her wrinkled clothes @Maizie what's the story with that friend of hers that's on every free invitation going. Is he only around for the booze up's