Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not the first time I've seen that with the car seats. She should be reported for it. Not even covers on them booster seats. Suppose she's not being gifted any so that's why they've only a tenners worth keeping them safe.
---
@Maizie He's at the event also again Dan stuck minding the chaps. The outfit on her size 10 ......mmmmmm
Oh of course he is! Dying head on her today.. delighted for her! Think that’s the worst outfit I’ve seen on her so far.

Reactions: 1
Jesus the dirt🤢🤢🤢the laundry basket over flowing ...u don't poxy work so how can u not keep on top of ur laundry seriously it's beyond d disgusting now....the kids again filthy ....the drawer she opened clothes just thrown in n then more on top ...its just disgusting 🫣

Reactions: 2
Jesus the dirt🤢🤢🤢the laundry basket over flowing ...u don't poxy work so how can u not keep on top of ur laundry seriously it's beyond d disgusting now....the kids again filthy ....the drawer she opened clothes just thrown in n then more on top ...its just disgusting 🫣
Did U see the handle on the kettle and she sleeping in that room with fifty washing. The Jean's she wore out five days ago are in the pile of dirty washing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Did U see the handle on the kettle and she sleeping in that room with fifty washing. The Jean's she wore out five days ago are in the pile of dirty washing.
Jesus I'm goin to b sick how is her kettle gandke dat dirty 🤢🤢🤢....her house is crawling n there sge is big greasy filthy head on her goin on bout putting a wash on ...blue peter badge for ye ye mank

• Haha
Jesus I'm goin to b sick how is her kettle gandke dat dirty 🤢🤢🤢....her house is crawling n there sge is big greasy filthy head on her goin on bout putting a wash on ...blue peter badge for ye ye mank
She's a 🦨 . Answer her better to stay at home and clean up that gaff. That was in its arse one days washing either.
---
@cretin I'll just leave this here for you. This was back in March/April time .
That duvet cover was on her bed the other day it's still on the go.🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
She's a 🦨 . Answer her better to stay at home and clean up that gaff. That was in its arse one days washing either.
---
@cretin I'll just leave this here for you. This was back in March/April time .
That duvet cover was on her bed the other day it's still on the go.🤢🤢
Oh my god....RIP to me ☠☠☠what even is dat stain r do I want to know 🤢🤢also can I ask why does the youngest one still have pull ups on ...in the videos of her walkin u can see them on her

Last edited:
Oh my god....RIP to me ☠☠☠what even is dat stain r do I want to know 🤢🤢also can I ask why does the youngest one still have pull ups on ...in the videos of her walkin u can see them on her
I don't know about that duvet cover, but this 🦨 sleeps under it!!! As for the children I think she's only started potty training them she was on about it during the summer. Sure she can't be bothered to keep them clean.

I don't know about that duvet cover, but this 🦨 sleeps under it!!! As for the children I think she's only started potty training them she was on about it during the summer. Sure she can't be bothered to keep them clean.
Seriously she's in pre school n not toilet trained thought that was a must r at least have them nearly ready before goin

Seriously she's in pre school n not toilet trained thought that was a must r at least have them nearly ready before goin
I thought so too, but as you can see hygiene isn't top of come spend the day with me. I don't know when mine were small and even now I say iron that top.
There's actually no excuse for piles of stinking clothes around put a wash on everyday like most people. She's no mortgage so she's plenty of money to pay for electricity bill.

I see the uniform from Tesco isn’t even being worn set tracksuit for school like I already had said! 😂

I see the uniform from Tesco isn’t even being worn set tracksuit for school like I already had said! 😂
I saw that alright, waste of clothes but sure Melissah got the cash so that's all that matters to her. Like I've said before pimping out her DS daughter to fuel her drinking and social life. But taking the carer's payments along side as well.

Oh no smelly melly ur up since 5.....that's wot us normal hard working parents have to do before going to a full time job...pickin up kids from minders that we also have to pay for ....not gifted.. n getting homework n dinner done all at night time....shower our kids n go to bed n it starts all over again....so sick of these fools goin on bout the normal things parents do like they have a busy life ...doin what trying on a unitard n a leather jacket ....

Oh no smelly melly ur up since 5.....that's wot us normal hard working parents have to do before going to a full time job...pickin up kids from minders that we also have to pay for ....not gifted.. n getting homework n dinner done all at night time....shower our kids n go to bed n it starts all over again....so sick of these fools goin on bout the normal things parents do like they have a busy life ...doin what trying on a unitard n a leather jacket ....
This one takes the biscuit, whinging about the girls when she's to mind them, but spent yesterday in Dublin getting free pricings, Belfast at the weekend, she'll be stuck drinking wine now later on in her cousins house! Did you see the tiktok of her in that black and white big jumpsuit thingy.
Well jayus as bad as that bow,bow the 🤡 outfit was go look at the converse there filthy and I mean stink. No fear of her getting up and washing the van.

Reactions: 4
Here she's in Tramore with the gay friend!! Is that lad not the full shilling.
Or is he that sad and lonely he's to rent a wife and chaps belonging to someone else. Wtf is that about

@cretin I thought of you when I saw her sisters comment on Facebook to someone saying that themindofamammy shouldn't show her kids with dirty face's and how she uses Evie for content. This is her sister's reply to that person. It's not dirt it food 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she only take one child to the cinema
Seems like it yet said the kids loved it. Always behind on PR sent so much yet can’t give as much as a review shout out or nothing. Any outing for those kids anyways is freebies she’s off next week wonder where she’s going?