Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching this with interest as we are planning a trip to Singapore next year. Really annoying when they can't do on-ride footage, not even on a rapids ffs. You lose so much. Even Disney, the most risk averse company on earth, allow on-ride filming.
You will love Singapore! It’s my favourite place I’ve ever been. The climate, the accessibility of things it’s just amazing

Watching this with interest as we are planning a trip to Singapore next year. Really annoying when they can't do on-ride footage, not even on a rapids ffs. You lose so much. Even Disney, the most risk averse company on earth, allow on-ride filming.
You would have thought Universal would have let them on some rides to show it off considering Universal knew they were vlogging and upgraded them. Could have been a great way to bring audiences in who didn’t know much of Singapore universal and maybe get more tourism over there as it is a popular theme park channel!

Reactions: 1
Themepark Worldwide #2 Dry sausages and theme park tattle, why's Shawn been chewing on so much gravel?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You would have thought Universal would have let them on some rides to show it off considering Universal knew they were vlogging and upgraded them. Could have been a great way to bring audiences in who didn’t know much of Singapore universal and maybe get more tourism over there as it is a popular theme park channel!
Scared of being sued

Do they have a P.O. Box? I want to send Charlotte some T-shirts that aren’t Hollister

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching the travel Vlog, finally showed us the public transport. Singapore looked lovely, shame it was a quick trip!

Also, the close up of Charlotte and him on the plane… I think she must have baby teeth still (l know of someone with this issue as well) as she has 6 teeth between her fang type teeth on the top!

Reactions: 2
Charlottes never changed clothes yet judging by their insta story from Australia. I bet she’s bleeping stinking

Teeth like a witch doctors necklace
He probably only allowed her two T-shirts so he could buy his usual park merch.. there’s no way they could fit 14 mugs etc in those backpacks and tiny cases

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shawn doesn't know much basic British history, like when he was so surprised Singaporeans drive on the left (wait for the shock when he gets to Malaysia). It reminds me of when he was in Hong Kong in 2017 and couldn't believe so much was written in English and that so many people spoke English 😂 So for him to say ^ 'it just feels British' is no surprise when they landed in Oz.

Tbh, Shawn probably left school when he was 16. Not the academic type, explains the unusual grammar too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching the Movie World vlog had to mute the POV's as his talking and shouting was doing my head in. If he carries on like that he won't have any voice left for the rest of the trip!

Reactions: 3
You can just tell they rehearse everything they talk about hahahaha

for someone who hates fast passes so far, 2/2 with the use of them…

Reactions: 7

for someone who hates fast passes so far, 2/2 with the use of them…
When they mentioned being given Express Passes after they had mentioned on an Instagram post about the park being busy I thought err why pander to them and give them passes? Hope they gave the ones they won in the morning to a family to use.

Reactions: 3
this is one my biggest annoyances with them
I like watching them for theme park info but nothing they say seems natural! Especially when they’re together
You can almost imagine the clip before Shawn instructing Charlotte on what to say and when to close her mouth or just smile
The vibe feels a bit off
I’d much prefer it if they just shared their opinions in a natural way

He probably only allowed her two T-shirts so he could buy his usual park merch.. there’s no way they could fit 14 mugs etc in those backpacks and tiny cases
I assumed they were fakeys Shawn had bought her when he was in Turkey last year 😂

• Haha
this is one my biggest annoyances with them
I like watching them for theme park info but nothing they say seems natural! Especially when they’re together
You can almost imagine the clip before Shawn instructing Charlotte on what to say and when to close her mouth or just smile
The vibe feels a bit off
I’d much prefer it if they just shared their opinions in a natural way
"Charlotte here's a coaster fact for you to repeat"

In real life she comes across pretty normal, it's the scripted acting that makes her seem loopy...well that and putting up with Shawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.