Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maccies for breakfast as well lol. I know kids who need to see a food psychiatrist that have a better palette than these two.

Considering how tight he is I'm very surprised he forked out for an on site hotel, despite his comments about it being once in a lifetime it really doesn't seem like him. No mention of it being gifted but I am suspicious
I've always been suspicious that most of the tickets etc gets gifted. But then i got shot down by someone a few pages back saying that Shawn usually is quite good at stating that he got something gifted etc. But now im not as sure any more. Isn't there some sort of rule where they have to mention if something is gifted?

I've seen small youtubers where they email the parks and stuff before they go to check regarding cameras etc and get provieded discounted/free tickets. I cant believe that Shawn doesn't do this seen as he is one of the main channels out there?

Reactions: 5
Maccies for breakfast as well lol. I know kids who need to see a food psychiatrist that have a better palette than these two.

Considering how tight he is I'm very surprised he forked out for an on site hotel, despite his comments about it being once in a lifetime it really doesn't seem like him. No mention of it being gifted but I am suspicious
I'd imagine on-sites the easiest for where they are. Guess we will see where else they stay on the trip, if it's cheaper places I'd say he spent it all on hard rock

Reactions: 2
I'd imagine on-sites the easiest for where they are. Guess we will see where else they stay on the trip, if it's cheaper places I'd say he spent it all on hard rock
Actually they were probably giving the rooms away as they seemed to be literally the only guests in the whole place

Reactions: 3
Actually they were probably giving the rooms away as they seemed to be literally the only guests in the whole place
Arr true. They did comment on how quite it was.

350 a night if you book direct with them.

Reactions: 1
Again, would have loved to of seen the metro and how to get there, rather than pointing out shops and places like Starbucks, McDonalds, Lego Store - although nice to know of shops travelling systems would be nice to know about more so. Especially as it’s in another country / language!

Again, would have loved to of seen the metro and how to get there, rather than pointing out shops and places like Starbucks, McDonalds, Lego Store - although nice to know of shops travelling systems would be nice to know about more so. Especially as it’s in another country / language!
Yeah that would have been the most interesting part tbh. I've already seen the Gardens on loads of vlogs and TV shows.

They made a big point of properly detailing the public transport on the most recent Germany Netherlands vlogs so not sure why they're skipping it now.

A plain corn on the cob for Charlotte. ‘We’re not adventurous with the food are we’ ‘no.. we’re not’
Pair of fruit loops!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Universal vlogs not bad at all, Charlotte's not just agreeing with him, she seems more herself which is always good to see.

Reactions: 7
Watching this with interest as we are planning a trip to Singapore next year. Really annoying when they can't do on-ride footage, not even on a rapids ffs. You lose so much. Even Disney, the most risk averse company on earth, allow on-ride filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Even Disney, the most risk averse company on earth, allow on-ride filming.
This surprised me last time I went to Disneyland Paris, I'm so used to putting bags in a box or whatever at Merlin parks then I'm about to get on the likes of Indiana Jones and (then) the Rock n Rollercoaster and we had to takes bags on with us!

Watching this with interest as we are planning a trip to Singapore next year. Really annoying when they can't do on-ride footage, not even on a rapids ffs. You lose so much. Even Disney, the most risk averse company on earth, allow on-ride filming.
I think with universal it's because they don't fully own the rights to the films the rides are set around, where as Disney is its own thing.

Who walks around drinking a carton of milk …. manchild Shawn
I think that was water rather than milk

A plain corn on the cob for Charlotte. ‘We’re not adventurous with the food are we’ ‘no.. we’re not’
Pair of fruit loops!
Well, at least they are upfront about it now. "Want to watch people eat something interesting? Honestly, this isn't the channel for you..". It's frustrating, a bit strange and takes a lot away from what their trips could be, but it's not like they are lying about it - they say it how it is. Having said that, I'm hopeful they will try something unusual on this trip. Come on Shawn, be brave!

If there wasn't a theme park in Singapore, let's face it they wouldn't have gone there, that is really all they are in it for, with the additional sight-seeing stuff on the other channel to try and get more money out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who walks around drinking a carton of milk …. manchild Shawn
Im sure he said it was water

Probably not for much longer.

If there wasn't a theme park in Singapore, let's face it they wouldn't have gone there, that is really all they are in it for, with the additional sight-seeing stuff on the other channel to try and get more money out of it.
Considering their channel is called Themepark Worldwide, is it really any surprise they went there for the theme parks.
We are enthusiasts and all our holidays are Themepark based

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was really pleased with th filming restrictions we didn’t have to watch Charlotte freak out on the water ride 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.