Theme Park Obsession

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why he's constantly hanging out with ATW and BLAB. He's only 31 and there's so much other things he could do right now for his career, heck he even has professional experience working in the parks that he could use as foundation for something bigger. Instead he's just associating himself with parks vloggers, and not just any parks vloggers but the really rednecky ones.
I guess the same way that actors and the elite hung with slime balls like Weinstein and Epstein? Dudes looking for an easy job and YouTube isn’t it. A lot of more successful YouTubers have tried and failed at travel blogs. A lot of these bloggers have been in bands, radio or on television. Yet they are still are struggling to get viewers also.

Reactions: 10
Is the boyfriend an unemployed grifter like him? If not then why didn’t he ask him to pitch in for his pass and rent or to borrow $$$.
I remember Dylan saying that Michael worked as a scare actor for HHN horror nights at Universal Studios Hollywood. I believe this is how they met, since Dylan himself used to be a scare actor for the former Walking Dead attraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That I know of he’s never directly said what his relationship is with Michael other than “Michael” and to my knowledge never anything direct about if he’s gay or not
I recall KT had said they were an item. It seemed obvious in a video about a year ago when Dylan, Michael, Adam and BLAB were riding the monorail at WDW that they were in a relationship

I must say until yesterday I sort of liked Dylan. He gave good info in his videos. He seemed to have step back a little from BLAB after the apartment fiasco. Very disappointment now in him and will avoid his content going forward

Reactions: 14
I’ve followed Dylan for over a year. I also sat through his boring ass videos because I wanted to support him because he seemed like a nice guy. His rant made me unfollow immediately. I hate how his videos are about all about coasters and he talks about them for 5 minutes then he cuts to when he got off the coaster and again says his token “ O-M-G” it was so cool. I get they don’t allow filming on certain attractions, but it makes for a VERY boring videos when all you get his dry personality explaining them barley even seeing what the coaster looks like … I can say I won’t even noticed I unfollowed him or not because he’s so irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dylan you are a LOSER! I ASSURE you I am not jealous of your lifestyle. I don’t have to beg for donations to afford my magic key. Get a job! Stop asking people who work hard for their money to donate to you so you can go play in the parks!
Why do these delusional halfwits continue to believe that we/anyone is "jealous" about "lives" lived in and around children's amusement parks? I get all the ego, self-branding and all that bulls**t. But damn, why would any grown-ass adult think these people are worthy of anything other than scorn and ridicule? I can't even come up with words witty or humorous about these chuds anymore. That's how little they inspire with their antics...

Looks like supporting BLAB was not a good idea. Dislikes outnumber likes in his latest video. I used to like Dylan till his BLAB defense and like Fresh Baked and every Blogger really, if you disagree with them they want you to just keep quiet.

Capture.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like supporting BLAB was not a good idea. Dislikes outnumber likes in his latest video. I used to like Dylan till his BLAB defense and like Fresh Baked and every Blogger really, if you disagree with them they want you to just keep quiet.

View attachment 1195452
We love to see it!

lol Dylan wanted alll the smoke the other day with his rant, then folded faster than Superman on laundry day.

He’s a little weasel, and this thread gives him a little too much relevance than he deserves, frankly. He’s obviously out here chasing clout….and failing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dylan is one of the many talented Theme Park Vloggers in Southern California who works "full time" on updating his audience on the latest Knott's Berry Farm Seasonal Dessert, Pro's & Con's of Lightning Lane, and Key Planning Tips on when Spring Break, Halloween, Christmas, etc. fall on the upcoming year's calendar.

Up until September 2021, Dylan had the lovely American Tax Payers to subsidize his "full time" escapades to our favorite attractions in the form of California and Federal Covid Enhanced Unemployment Benefits.

While other Vloggers came to the reality that it wasn't feasible to be a 24/7 Resortist without Uncle Sam giving them $1k a week, Dylan has turned to begging his audience to subsidize his $1,399 a year Dream Key (since he may have forgotten to save his stimulus checks).

I personally think Dylan's content could all be done in one full day a week and he could be a great Flight Attendant on a Discount Airline to help pay his bills.

Anyone want to discuss Dylan?
OMG. Is this satire? I hope not. I want to add him to my Disney vlogger Wack Pack list. Same with Five Fires. I just watch his akward intro.

honestly this makes me like magic journeys more (i dont even watch them) because they've stayed neutral in all of this
Cause Mig is focusing all his energy into making his video content more 'cinematic' - all those slow mo shots from Janelle's backside) and finding that perfect pic of Janelle for every thumbnail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I put a lot more thought into Dylan’s channel and what could truly help it.

My advice to Dylan, if he truly wants to grow Theme Park Obsession, is that he should fire himself and get a channel host that actually has a personality with a charisma that rates higher than a 2 out of 10 on a scale of being engaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I put a lot more thought into Dylan’s channel and what could truly help it.

My advice to Dylan, if he truly wants to grow Theme Park Obsession, is that he should fire himself and get a channel host that actually has a personality with a charisma that rates higher than a 2 out of 10 on a scale of being engaging.
I feel the same way. It's ironic since you would expect a guy with experience as a CM to be more engaging and outgoing. I watched his birthday video the other day and I actually think some of his friends would make good co-hosts for his channel. But his boyfriend is definitely not an option as a channel host since he's even worse than Dylan lol, when I see him in videos he's usually just in the background browsing his phone instead of interacting with other people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel the same way. It's ironic since you would expect a guy with experience as a CM to be more engaging and outgoing. I watched his birthday video the other day and I actually think some of his friends would make good co-hosts for his channel. But his boyfriend is definitely not an option as a channel host since he's even worse than Dylan lol, when I see him in videos he's usually just in the background browsing his phone instead of interacting with other people.
Didn't he just work at Gibson girl? That's not a huge area to have long interactions with guests as compared to attractions or retail. Then he was also a scare actor so again not much of a let's engage with the public.

If he stopped dragging out stories and got to the point it would be better. Instead it's a 15 minute video and 10 minutes is him rambling on loses everyone then in 5 minutes starts to give actual info and doesn't go in depth 😑

• Heart
Earlier in 2022 he was hyping up a that he had planned an international theme park road trip that he'd be doing with another content creator sometime in May. But since then he has not uttered a peep about it. I wonder if that trip is still gonna happen? If it was an Asian roadtrip that won't be possible since China is shutdown and Japan is still not allowing any international visitors. So maybe its either cancelled or it could be a European trip too.

• Heart
Earlier in 2022 he was hyping up a that he had planned an international theme park road trip that he'd be doing with another content creator sometime in May. But since then he has not uttered a peep about it. I wonder if that trip is still gonna happen? If it was an Asian roadtrip that won't be possible since China is shutdown and Japan is still not allowing any international visitors. So maybe its either cancelled or it could be a European trip too.
With the way things are going he may not be able to pay for the trip. He is having issues covering the cost for the magic key. If he can’t afford that then I doubt he can pay for a trip over seas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
With the way things are going he may not be able to pay for the trip. He is having issues covering the cost for the magic key. If he can’t afford that then I doubt he can pay for a trip over seas.
He could max out his credit cards for the trip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to know when all these crappy vloggers will realize that making subpar videos and having to keep pretending you're living your best life until the bills come in isn't actually a career???

Having to allude to needing help from viewers and saying how much it helps the channel is in itself asking for a handout.

It's so funny how all of them say they hate cancel culture but no-one is trying to cancel you, it's called consequences for your actions and crappy behavior.

The pandemic gave a niche to these YT channels and trash TV since that's all we got for about a year. But now almost everyone is back to work and the normal hustle and bustle but some of these channels are stuck on the idea that they are God's gift to earth. Hate to break it to you but you were entertaining literally when the world was on fire and felt like it was ending. That's not saying much at all.
THANK YOU!

You're exactly right. So many vloggers need to realize that they benefited from the pandemic. The reality is that YouTube views and the jobs for sustainable vlogger jobs are declining and will continue to decline as people go back to their normal lives.

Reactions: 8