Theme Park Obsession

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how in his rant he demands people mind their business yet he’s inserted himself in someone else’s drama… girl, bye!

Hi Dylan! For someone that has it all “figured out” like you & the BLABS apparently have, you guys sure act hard up for $$$ when those credit card bills are due, Magic keys need to be renewed, etc… the only thing you all have “figured out” is how to GRIFT your stans.

For the record Dylan, fleecing vulnerable and lonely stans really ain’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Let’s use this thread to also continue to teach Katie some new words. Today’s new word is “Hypocrite”.

Definition of Hypocrite:

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion. 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

Today’s Example of Hypocrite is Dylan from the YouTube Channel “Theme Park Obsession”:

Dylan in the below states that he is financially strapped and cannot afford to go to Disney “without viewers like you”:

F96B1D0F-873E-4715-AEF0-9D4F1D517736.jpeg

He exhibits “hypocrite” behavior by also saying in his YouTube video that he wants to see Disneyland significantly increase the price of “Genie+” (Lightning Lane) to price people out and keep lines down:

D9963FC4-B404-4A31-857A-232D857513E0.jpeg

Dylan is a hypocrite because he believes in the principle of “price elasticity” to make his experience better when he wants to Genie+ (Lightning Lane) while not respecting the principle of “price elasticity” when it prices his broke ass out of not being able to afford bicoastal annual passes to Disney Parks.

Katie, feel free to use the word hypocrite now if you fully understand it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I did not mind Dylan early on however watched less and less in the past few months. After this rant I did unsubscribe as well.

Sorry Dylan but this whole YouTube thing is not going to work out for you and your channel is on the same tier as Michael Kay.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dylan you are a LOSER! I ASSURE you I am not jealous of your lifestyle. I don’t have to beg for donations to afford my magic key. Get a job! Stop asking people who work hard for their money to donate to you so you can go play in the parks!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s gay and in the closet, right?
You can see it from Space he’s gay, is he out tho? Not too sure. He comes across as one of those gay dudes that can’t accept their own reality that wants to pass as “not gay” to be socially accepted (which if is the case is laughable considering he has his equally gay boy ”friend” as a shoulder accessory)

It’s 2022, we prob would have more respect for you Dylan if you’d just be accepting of yourself and be honest with the people that you’re begging to financially support your lame excuse of a career oh but I forget…we’re just jealous of his life 🙄

How old is he? Early to mid 30’s? And his dad still takes him on vacations to theme parks? It’s kinda all making sense now. 30 something year old, begging for money for a Disney pass from his viewers, begging Dad to take him to Disney world, yikes but apparently we’re jealous of his lifestyle? Yeah, sure Jan!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wanted to like Theme Park Obsession. As a gay man myself, I want to support people in my community, and him and Michael seemed cool. But I can't believe he actually decided to defend BLAB after how much backlash they've been getting, like this is really the hill he chooses to die on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine throwing a tantrum on IG under the guise of sticking up for your friends, when in reality you're just bitter because your YT channel didn't warrant enough attention for you to have a Tattle thread of your very own.

Welp, your tit-fit worked. Here's your page. Now you can check this site daily and watch the tumbleweeds roll through it because you won't be a hot topic here for very long.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He was up front about being gay in his live streams but didn't make a big deal about it which is fine because it's no big deal and people shouldn't give a tit. Pretty sure he's introduced Micheal as his boyfriend before if I recall correctly but honestly now I'm questioning if he mentioned it or I just filled in the blanks, anyone know?

I'm really bleeping disappointed because I wanted his channel to thrive and do better than BLAB trying to do things "the right way" whatever that means but after his comments he clearly is just another wanna be trying to be internet famous and live off of other's generosity. Honey I'm sorry, having to beg for money to go to theme parks is not a sign of having your life together.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has he ever said Michael is his boyfriend? I’ve never heard him say that but maybe I missed it
I don't know if he's ever said it directly, but KT would say it all the time when they hung out a lot. Especially when they were all in WDW together. It would be pretty on brand for her to out somebody who maybe didn't want to be outed.

Imagine throwing a tantrum on IG under the guise of sticking up for your friends, when in reality you're just bitter because your YT channel didn't warrant enough attention for you to have a Tattle thread of your very own.

Welp, your tit-fit worked. Here's your page. Now you can check this site daily and watch the tumbleweeds roll through it because you won't be a hot topic here for very long.

Lololol this thread ain’t gonna move much because he will quickly slink back into irrelevance…. Enjoy your 15 min here bro, there are bigger fish to fry 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know if he's ever said it directly, but KT would say it all the time when they hung out a lot. Especially when they were all in WDW together. It would be pretty on brand for her to out somebody who maybe didn't want to be outed.
That I know of he’s never directly said what his relationship is with Michael other than “Michael” and to my knowledge never anything direct about if he’s gay or not

Reactions: 4
He deleted the troll rant as well as some other story posts from yesterday evening. Looks like he’s desperately doing damage control. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you, grifter!!

E7F5FF7B-4984-4C45-B3E2-177A4486DB5A.png
01D9833F-6DFD-47A6-A274-BB80B2D2D33C.png
787A521E-5882-4A47-90C0-861F6E369129.png
264A4008-1AF3-42CC-A0D1-FDF9AB4A8F13.png

• Haha
Dylan seemed like a likeable guy, and he genuinely seems to love theme parks. So, I could never quite understand the friendship with BLAB, and thought maybe it was because of Adam. But hearing how much he whines and threatens to quit... well, now I get the BLAB friendship. Grow up Dylan.
I saw Dylan on a woo video with Jackie where they went to some Florida tourist trap. The dude looked miserable like he was being tortured because it wasn’t a theme park. Sorry dude but you’re going to have to broaden your horizons. Only so many people will care about construction updates. He has a good voice and personality he can easily find other gigs.

Reactions: 8
I saw Dylan on a woo video with Jackie where they went to some Florida tourist trap. The dude looked miserable like he was being tortured because it wasn’t a theme park. Sorry dude but you’re going to have to broaden your horizons. Only so many people will care about construction updates. He has a good voice and personality he can easily find other gigs.
I don't know why he's constantly hanging out with ATW and BLAB. He's only 31 and there's so much other things he could do right now for his career, heck he even has professional experience working in the parks that he could use as foundation for something bigger. Instead he's just associating himself with parks vloggers, and not just any parks vloggers but the really rednecky ones.

Reactions: 9
I really want to know when all these crappy vloggers will realize that making subpar videos and having to keep pretending you're living your best life until the bills come in isn't actually a career???

Having to allude to needing help from viewers and saying how much it helps the channel is in itself asking for a handout.

It's so funny how all of them say they hate cancel culture but no-one is trying to cancel you, it's called consequences for your actions and crappy behavior.

The pandemic gave a niche to these YT channels and trash TV since that's all we got for about a year. But now almost everyone is back to work and the normal hustle and bustle but some of these channels are stuck on the idea that they are God's gift to earth. Hate to break it to you but you were entertaining literally when the world was on fire and felt like it was ending. That's not saying much at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The pandemic gave a niche to these YT channels and trash TV since that's all we got for about a year. But now almost everyone is back to work and the normal hustle and bustle but some of these channels are stuck on the idea that they are God's gift to earth. Hate to break it to you but you were entertaining literally when the world was on fire and felt like it was ending. That's not saying much at all.
When the pandemic first started, I really thought that COVID was finally going to be a wake-up call for Disney vloggers to find a more sustainable job, but if anything I notice that it's caused them to double down on vlogging and poor quality content. They realize now that they can get away with begging fans for money and superchats instead of doing something with more financial security.

Reactions: 16
When the pandemic first started, I really thought that COVID was finally going to be a wake-up call for Disney vloggers to find a more sustainable job, but if anything I notice that it's caused them to double down on vlogging and poor quality content. They realize now that they can get away with begging fans for money and superchats instead of doing something with more financial security.
Like I get why people started watching YouTube during lockdown but I also thought like hey if you weren't self sufficient then you surely are not going to be once things go back to normal and the state stops giving out free money.

I mean come on everyone was watching 90 day fiancé and tiger King 😂 that's not something I'd ever want to be on the same line up with. But sure Dylan you're living your best life 😏

Reactions: 8
I thought he was ok until he started chiming in with his 2 cents. Go beg people to pay for your park admission and hush with your Hermey looking ass

Hermey.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22