Theme Park Obsession

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan is one of the many talented Theme Park Vloggers in Southern California who works "full time" on updating his audience on the latest Knott's Berry Farm Seasonal Dessert, Pro's & Con's of Lightning Lane, and Key Planning Tips on when Spring Break, Halloween, Christmas, etc. fall on the upcoming year's calendar.

Up until September 2021, Dylan had the lovely American Tax Payers to subsidize his "full time" escapades to our favorite attractions in the form of California and Federal Covid Enhanced Unemployment Benefits.

While other Vloggers came to the reality that it wasn't feasible to be a 24/7 Resortist without Uncle Sam giving them $1k a week, Dylan has turned to begging his audience to subsidize his $1,399 a year Dream Key (since he may have forgotten to save his stimulus checks).

I personally think Dylan's content could all be done in one full day a week and he could be a great Flight Attendant on a Discount Airline to help pay his bills.

Anyone want to discuss Dylan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Dylan lost me with his obvious pro-KT/Spencer rant today on IG. Kissing ass to the likes of these two just makes him insufferable in my opinion. I get trying to be a good, loyal friend but when they are whack jobs, one has should not get involved because it only diminished his reputation.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Dylan lost me with his obvious pro-KT/Spencer rant today on IG. Kissing ass to the likes of these two just makes him insufferable in my opinion. I get trying to be a good, loyal friend but when they are whack jobs, one has should not get involved because it only diminished his reputation.
I had to unsubscribe. He was better off keeping quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dylan makes white bread seem spicy. He spent 10 days trying to compose a response to support his friends and he still sounded like a 9 year old. He may try to come off like a good guy because he doesn’t beg for super chats in livestreams, but he does plenty of other online begging. Just another grifter who wants to get paid to play.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a vague sense of him from some of his videos.

He’s gay and in the closet, right?

Reactions: 6
Let's... Dive Right In...Mr. Dylan, who I used to defend because I can tell he's still passionate (at least for coasters) but has become boring and stale just like everyone else. Was he ever not boring? I'm just a coaster lover too so maybe I just let that slide?

He used to do beg-a-thons when he first met BLOB and started hanging out with them but eventually read the room and stopped. I never knew about the sympathy pleas for money and his latest defense of BLOB was the last straw for me. I'm an Unsubscribed Tattle thread follower now.

Reactions: 16
After BLAB screwed over Adam The Woo, Dylan was avoiding them and seemed uncomfortable when they'd see each other in the park. Then there was a complete reversal. Don't know if he figures he needs them for views, or if he's just a crappy person, but I won't give him any views

Reactions: 19
Let's... Dive Right In...Mr. Dylan, who I used to defend because I can tell he's still passionate (at least for coasters) but has become boring and stale just like everyone else. Was he ever not boring? I'm just a coaster lover too so maybe I just let that slide?

He used to do beg-a-thons when he first met BLOB and started hanging out with them but eventually read the room and stopped. I never knew about the sympathy pleas for money and his latest defense of BLOB was the last straw for me. I'm an Unsubscribed Tattle thread follower now.
Lol his lives were sad to watch just a handful of people. I never saw it hit 100 people in there. They were even more mundane than the 2 og grifters. Like decorate? Maybe do a virtual background? Something!

He begs on his Instagram all the time. Anyone remember when he originally wanted to do patreon but only like 5 people signed up and he got mad and refunded everyone?

He then complained about magic key prices until some people gave him money. When he says it really supports the channel its actually it really supports me not working to support my love of theme parks

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dylan likens going on vacation with your own home appliances, sporting fashionable Mac & cheese tshirts, driving on balding tires, begging for money on the internet, and so on as having it all “figured out”. Yes Dylan, we’re all jealous of that “best life” lifestyle lmfaooo. 🥴

My Vegas trips look very, very different from KT & Spencer’s. Guess I don’t have it all “figured out” yet, huh? I manage to pack extra clean clothing (not from the Kraft Spring/Summer collection), buy coffee from a cafe at the resort I stay at, heck maybe order some room service!

GRIFTERS like you & BLAB remind me to be eternally grateful to have a career that I love, and can fully enjoy the fruits of my labor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Exactly. I thought he was a decent dude with some commitment to making content he thought people would appreciate. But after that ridiculous IG diatribe... I cannot even grasp who he is and feel like I have been played for a fool this whole time. Way to inslut your audience and support two of the worst examples in your "creator space". Again. Such a disappointment. Count me in as someone who has also unsubbed.

• Heart
#ThrowbackThursday to when “Broke Dylan” went on a rant yesterday on his Instagram Story:

C6E4D6F2-0CC6-44FB-B562-591B53959207.jpeg

In my opinion, it is time for Americans like Dylan to go back to a traditional job and contribute to society - instead of begging for cash to afford a $1,399 Dream Key (which he will then write off on his taxes).

No one is saying he can’t make his bland videos still as a hobby! However, be an adult and work a job that pays your own bills and provides you health insurance coverage.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dylan seemed like a likeable guy, and he genuinely seems to love theme parks. So, I could never quite understand the friendship with BLAB, and thought maybe it was because of Adam. But hearing how much he whines and threatens to quit... well, now I get the BLAB friendship. Grow up Dylan.

• Heart