Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must stand behind her and video her when she is walking stroking her hair! She honestly thinks she is a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He must stand behind her and video her when she is walking stroking her hair! She honestly thinks she is a celeb
Stroking her ropey, rats tails 🤦🏼‍♀️

It‘s nauseating isn’t it, I will say this holiday appears very subdued.

Playing mermaids. Great camera work, only seemed to focus in on her 'fandango' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh flipping ell that pic of her out at dinner ' supposedly doesn't drink with a wine in her hand' but she's got a beard and mustache wow shes a man in drag...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She nearly got stranded in Rhodes lol...wish she would have done would serve her right for non essential travel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They shouldn’t even be on a damn package holiday there, guessing that’s why stuffs going wrong??! Dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine the compo claim going into TUI first thing Monday morning. Package Holiday is not for our Gem, shes used to bespoke ones. Don't know what she was expecting during covid times, She thinks she’s Judith bleedin Chalmers doing holiday reviews, god help her if she ever went to Pontins in Southport. Delusions of Grandeur this one.

There she is bleeping moaning about her business again. She's such a selfish witch. Alot of small businesses went under because of covid also alot would love the amount of business she's got coming in. I work in the same field doing what she does and I'm struggling she can pass work my way if she really doesn't want it. I'd literally stay up all nite to make a bit of money to keep my business and home going.... let alone a holiday. Some people never fail to amaze me

Reactions: 9
@Glam321 I have never known someone whinge so much about their business 🤬 emails do not get answered from Friday evening to Monday morning, honestly never heard the likes of it. Lead times for delivery appear to be an issue with the reviews that are left.

There is most definitely something missing from her life, she appears to be constantly searching for something. After the all the trouble the other weekend it would appear that they are not very popular where they live. Personally I would hate to be their neighbours, couldn’t think of anything more nauseating.

It allows her a lifestyle of countless holidays, weekends away and pointless shopping trips while living in that pink, barbie home. No way would they have these on the salary that Kyle earns or her salary from the business of just under £9,000 a year 🤷🏼‍♀️ something doesn’t add up.

It sounds as if she will be stepping back from the business and will be taking on 2 staff when the unit is finished. She wants to travel more and concentrate on her social media account, lots more companies to fleece. She hardly bothers with her Bespoke Gems account on IG, as my mum would say some people fall in tit and come up smelling of roses. Good luck with your business 😊

Last edited:
I’m an accountant and I can make some guesses on her income based on the accounts registered at Companies House and give some insight into the lodged figures.

The £9k salary stated is the most tax efficient salary any accountant would recommend a client take. This means that she had a full year of NI credit towards her state pension. The rest of her income is likely to made up of dividends - there are none declared as technically the company is insolvent, but as the tax year runs to April and her accounting year is to October, they’ve likely voted nothing to 31 October due to the negative equity and are waiting until the next the next accounting year after 31 October when it is likely they are back in the black so to speak. The other taxes and social security figure is likely to be just Corporation Tax due at 19% - you can work back the figure if you want to take a guess at her taxable profit - there may have been deductions that we cannot see however. My next guess would be the other creditors figure is mostly her director’s loan figure, ie money she’s taken from the company but has not been covered by salary or dividends voted (yet) and potentially a company credit card balance. You can add that figure to the salary stated if you want to guess at her income. Keep in mind dividends are taxed at 7.5% in the basic rate band and not the 20% us idiot PAYE workers are charged.

As a reminder, I am not her accountant and I’m just making educated guesses on what I can see from publicly available information. Reporting a £9k PAYE salary and then taking the rest of their income in dividends at the lower tax rate is 100% legal and a lot of people do it - whether it is moral is another discussion!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.