Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it looks like its been removed. Probably Gemma fuming because one poster linked her racist article. We know Gem likes to be in control.

585919D8-591E-4D6A-92D6-F923703EEC39.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s gone. The thing is, she can’t hide what she’s done. It’ll follow her round always. She wants to go viral and is desperate for fame. Unfortunately for her she can’t pick and choose what get written about her. She’s a nasty piece of work.

The other Wigan news page had printed it tho 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Has anyone ordered from her business I ordered two of the glass mugs they lasted all of 5 mins all the name has come off and I followed the wash instructions

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ordered from her business I ordered two of the glass mugs they lasted all of 5 mins all the name has come off and I followed the wash instructions
Did you complain? I’d be interested to know how she deals with stuff like that

Reactions: 1
She uses cheap tat and I’m pretty sure she stole the business idea off graces dad as he owns a business doing the same thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she meant to write…sorry for the silence guys but I’ve had a bleeping nightmare with the local newspaper. They have printed a story about my house being up for sale. I didn’t want to tell anyone and the article made out my house was like a barbie dolls house. Then I had to deal with all the negative comments on there. Anyway, I’ve bullied everyone who wrote bad things about me and it’s all disappeared now. So here are some alpacas to stop people talking about it and the fact I’ve now sold my barbie house.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.