Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a regular on tui cruise which she is going on in may, she is in for a shock no sexy leg competitions or cupid shuffle dance so aye nae debates
Thats good to hear.

I had booked a 4 night stay in New York, followed by a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean; then Covid put paid to those plans. After watching her cruise stories I was kind of relieved as it wasn’t how I imagined 🤣

Love your profile pic, Mario doesn‘t look too well 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thats good to hear.

I had booked a 4 night stay in New York, followed by a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean; then Covid put paid to those plans. After watching her cruise stories I was kind of relieved as it wasn’t how I imagined 🤣

Love your profile pic, Mario doesn‘t look too well 🤣😂
He’s had the bespoke flu

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she was a right witch to the poor driver who got lumbered with the job of driving her car back to her . Probably took so long because they were drawing straws!

• Haha
Lmao had a feeling her car wouldn't show up 🤣🤣

Of course, bloody amateur dramatics again; she thrives on drama and it makes great stories for her IG 🤣

I bet she was a right witch to the poor driver who got lumbered with the job of driving her car back to her . Probably took so long because they were drawing straws!

Very much like the guys that had the misfortune of fitting the glass panels to the stairs which weren’t gifted 🤣 Grace heard them grumbling about her when they came back to address the issues.

The reviews left for the company from her and the cronies/hangers on was disgusting.

Of course, bloody amateur dramatics again; she thrives on drama and it makes great stories for her IG 🤣

Very much like the guys that had the misfortune of fitting the glass panels to the stairs which weren’t gifted 🤣 Grace heard them grumbling about her when they came back to address the issues.

The reviews left for the company from her and the cronies/hangers on was disgusting.
Oh really?! I missed that completely! I’m not surprised though she must be a bleeping nightmare when she’s pissed off . She’s got a face like regurgitated sick 🤣🤣
What a bunch of absolute cretins!! Attempting to ruin a business for someone who wouldn’t even give them the time of day in the real world !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she being so coy and cagey about naming the animal charity she’s supposedly helping? How very bizarre.

Desperately trying to make herself look good by working with a charity but not actually naming them. Also “a donation will be made from each sale” but doesn’t say how much so for all we know could be 1p. And it’s abroad so she conveniently gets another holiday to go and visit them.

Reactions: 10
Refusing to name the charity and the vague 'donation' term..... Not sketchy at all 🙄

Read the room you selfish cow. There’s real blood being shed in the world and people actually being mass murdered. While the rest of the world are praying for peace for Ukrainians your trying to make bad jokes. Your just as tasteless as ever!!!
totally tone deaf… all me me me!

Been reading these comments for a while as I’m completely irritated by her, the on thing that really annoys me is why most of the holiday pictures she puts on Instagram are of her backside.
I also agree about the charity thing. Why not just donate the money she’s spending on flights. It’s ridiculous when there are charity’s locally she could help. Arghhhhh

Reactions: 8
Well I’m not surprised in the slightest this has happened to her. Karma and all that

• Haha
I don't think she's the best person but that's bleeping awful what happened to the house. That could have really hurt someone. People who are doing it are Scum!!

Reactions: 11
I don't think she's the best person but that's bleeping awful what happened to the house. That could have really hurt someone. People who are doing it are Scum!!
I think they had probably seen she was our at football... not excusing behaviour but she constantly advertises empty house.
She clearly isn't innocent for them to dislike her this much

Reactions: 7
Poor dog 😢 sox, not her 🤣

I’ve not followed long enough, could someone tell me why she’s so disliked on her estate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.