Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does he have cankles, he also has a set of moobs 😈
Ok, I am going to get personal… He’s a fat flabby ugly duck and she’s a racist homophobe with a blank expression and Morticia hair.

(I don’t care about the feelings of a racist pair of thugs) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, I am going to get personal… He’s a fat flabby ugly duck and she’s a racist homophobe with a blank expression and Morticia hair.

(I don’t care about the feelings of a racist pair of thugs) 😉
Respect 🙌🏻 now you need to get back in yer own laine hen, so aye nae debates 😆😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the betting that they wouldn’t have done the sting ray thing if they’d known they weren’t allowed to film it?

Reactions: 7
Why was she so competitive against a child!? "SHE SAID THE WRONG LETTER HAHAHAHA" Like okay chill out Gemma you're supposed to be an adult, don't try and embarrass a child on stage infront of everyone for saying the wrong thing 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Did she not feel embarrassed playing against a child?!?! And still feeling the need to point out that the child made a mistake? She’s so bleeping cringe 🤣

Reactions: 7
How are we all going to cope with her leaving her holiday.... how self centered is she, nobody is upset her holiday is over!!!

Reactions: 6
How are we all going to cope with her leaving her holiday.... how self centered is she, nobody is upset her holiday is over!!!
Not to worry @Elliebell2 we will be taken on the rave cruise in May 🙄 I’m sure between now and then she will probably have booked something that we can join them on 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Not to worry @Elliebell2 we will be taken on the rave cruise in May 🙄 I’m sure between now and then she will probably have booked something that we can join them on 🤣😂
Oh god this cruise was enough to put me off with the cringe games... dont need the rave one to finish the job off

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm a regular on tui cruise which she is going on in may, she is in for a shock no sexy leg competitions or cupid shuffle dance so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.