Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was working every day this week including the weekend and Monday and Tuesday was going to be her weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So is this a new insta bestie? Not heard of her before and she hasn’t mentioned the others in a while!

Reactions: 3
So is this a new insta bestie? Not heard of her before and she hasn’t mentioned the others in a while!
No, they’ve been friends for a while. I remember a previous meet up and I am sure that they went shopping together 🙄 Gemma was sent a PR package last year for this friend, baby blankets, clothes, toys etc; can’t remember the company.

Reactions: 1
One day she will slip up..
She already has … which makes you wonder what the heck she’s gotta do for it to completely fall down around her. She gets a little bit more sure of herself (cocky) every day that passes and she’s got off explaining herself/apologising. Daughter introduced back to IG yesterday, we’re all going with her on holiday (she’ll talk us througn it all with her being the only person that travels anywhere 🙄). Brag fest incoming.

Reactions: 4
Remembering the day that her vile tweets surfaced on here, and predicting she would tit herself when she read on here, quickly deleted her twitter account and she thought she had gotten away it, none of us really knew how to use this information until other “influencers” started get called out for the same. Then thanks to the hard work on here from ‘trolls’ getting her tweets out to the company’s who used her for promotion.
She may now act like nothings happened or changed but it has and her lifestyle will be impacted by her own appalling behaviour. She wont have the freebies she once had and then later sold. I don't think her self build will happen now, so to any of her poor neighbours who look in, we are sorry but you will have to put up with this obnoxious family for longer than you thought, as I cant see any companies wanting to collab with her ever again.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.