Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has slowed down so much she’s so boring now without any ads for content 😂😂

Reactions: 5
It irrationally annoys me when she’s showing off new clothes and rocks backwards and forwards whilst changing footing positions and touches her hur

Reactions: 4
It does amuse me that if you cover her mouth when she’s talking the rest of her face literally doesn’t move, there’s absolutely no expression

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw someone talking about another account cheating their way to free stuff like Gem (buying followers). Account is 12 days old and nearly has 360k followers. Does anyone know who this is? I've seen so many people talking about it but not naming names and I'm too scared to ask (late to the party😅)

Very true hahaa

Is this the new bed which she’s been waiting for approval to post 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What is it? Please don't tell me she's another one of those spineless Arista Living reps🙄.

Well we know she's spineless but still, anyone who reps for Arista needs their head examining.

Saw someone talking about another account cheating their way to free stuff like Gem (buying followers). Account is 12 days old and nearly has 360k followers. Does anyone know who this is? I've seen so many people talking about it but not naming names and I'm too scared to ask (late to the party😅)

What is it? Please don't tell me she's another one of those spineless Arista Living reps🙄.

Well we know she's spineless but still, anyone who reps for Arista needs their head examining.
I haven’t missed much I see.. first night shift off where I can get too catch up on here but notice nothing has been happening and Gems ain’t apologising or doing ads 🙄! Oh I’m not sure who that is.. I’ve seen a few others talk about another account who has went up hundreds of thousands - house to home at no 1 🤷‍♀️ Why buy followers

Reactions: 3
I haven’t missed much I see.. first night shift off where I can get too catch up on here but notice nothing has been happening and Gems ain’t apologising or doing ads 🙄! Oh I’m not sure who that is.. I’ve seen a few others talk about another account who has went up hundreds of thousands - house to home at no 1 🤷‍♀️ Why buy followers
I don't think that's the one being talked about on my feed.

That being said, it seems like they're all doing it now, perhaps it's a benefit of being in Gemma's engagement group?😂

What happened to being humble?

Reactions: 2
I think both Hurr and Truff/Kate Hayes have lost most of their money making #ads, both racist and fat shaming tweeters/trolls and both have refused to apologise or acknowledge what they have done. Just posting crap and trying to get engagement, won’t be around for much longer I hope. Kate Hayes has been posting #ad for brands who are not even working with her that’s how desperate she is to keep up the image of being in demand by brands. One brand replied saying she wasn’t invited to their launch at the store and then asked her to remove the posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
WE HAVE HAD OUR FIRST AD PEOPLE!!!!

This is not a drill! I repeat! We have had our first ad with baker Ross for school supplies of all things! We need to go go go!

Who wants to email them with her tweets? Do we have the screenshots about her not liking kids and only wanting to be a dog mum not a child mum, great advocate for a school competition 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
WE HAVE HAD OUR FIRST AD PEOPLE!!!!

This is not a drill! I repeat! We have had our first ad with baker Ross for school supplies of all things! We need to go go go!

Who wants to email them with her tweets? Do we have the screenshots about her not liking kids and only wanting to be a dog mum not a child mum, great advocate for a school competition 🤦‍♀️
I just saw this and it’s genuinely made me feel sick. Using a “school giveaway” to try and make herself look like charitable lovely Gem.

She’s a bleeping joke

How embarrassing 🤣 she’s already said today how grace hates being on her Instagram, so why is she forcing this on the poor child? Also, the way she says “she’s always here”. I should think she’s always there, it’s her home ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How did I miss this? Where was it listed?
Fb marketplace.

Also, can’t believe how much she moaned because she had to carry boxes all the way to her car from the house in the wind. She actually is a spoiled brat isn’t she! Ffs Gemma get a grip, your a grown woman not a little princess!!!

Well I’m utterly depressed this morning! I cannot believe the amount of people that are still supporting her page and entering her giveaway 🤦‍♀️😤😤

Reactions: 7
Well I’m utterly depressed this morning! I cannot believe the amount of people that are still supporting her page and entering her giveaway 🤦‍♀️😤😤
I can't amd ven more stupid sharing the name of their kids schools on the Internet! The number 1 rule nevers share kids schools online

Reactions: 7
I can't amd ven more stupid sharing the name of their kids schools on the Internet! The number 1 rule nevers share kids schools online
Exactly this. Also, she always announces when/where she’s going. Only need a weirdo to know that her daughter is home alone. It’s shocking.

Exactly this. Also, she always announces when/where she’s going. Only need a weirdo to know that her daughter is home alone. It’s shocking.
I know she's stupid risking own child but to promote other people share where their kids go is so bad!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.