Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry markland but those photos don't really show off yer robes. And not really very multi cultural are u u racist

Reactions: 5
Want to know who we need to contact next. Why oh why ade 0eoplevstill working with her

Reactions: 3
She’s going to think she’s a celeb on this cruise isn’t she with so many of her followers apparently going. Remember that cruise they went on, can’t rem where, and they were getting on like they were the life and soul of the party. It will be the same this time 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s going to think she’s a celeb on this cruise isn’t she with so many of her followers apparently going. Remember that cruise they went on, can’t rem where, and they were getting on like they were the life and soul of the party. It will be the same this time 🙄
It was the Greek island one with their friends that’ve just had the kid. Jeez, it was painful.

Reactions: 1
My husband goes to football games most weekends and doesn’t get drunk, end up in fights or go missing. Think you have a husband problem Gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband goes to football games most weekends and doesn’t get drunk, end up in fights or go missing. Think you have a husband problem Gem.
And this is why football fans get a bad name, he is a pissed up disgrace, you can celebrate a goal and see limbs everywhere but being a gobshite is not compulsory.

Reactions: 7
I agree I would be furious - this is no way to behave. Wonder why he was punched? Doesn’t surprise me!

It’s the way she talks about it like it’s perfectly normal behaviour, she’s clearly as much of a dick as he is

Reactions: 9
That dream interiors is right up my street and I could easily spend so much money there but I won’t simply because she associates with that scum bag

See Mr Is back on twitter what a wanker. He has a problem.
28207018-899D-48C8-B619-08F52374869F.jpeg
and must have been recieving some hate email when the tit hit over their Racist Fat shaming tweets that have never been acknowledged or apologised for.
8D8D389E-2758-4764-A92C-593AD6D7D24C.jpeg

Reactions: 7
That dream interiors is right up my street and I could easily spend so much money there but I won’t simply because she associates with that scum bag
I would inform them! The more that message the better, maybe the lady doesn’t know the truth!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.