Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s hideous - I majorly cringed watched that.

I saw her ‘don’t tell the bride’ episode yesterday. She looks so different. Obviously I know she’s had her teeth done, but what else? I can’t put my finger on it but her face looks really different now (in a good way). Has she ever said she’s had work done?
Botox for sure! Her head doesn’t move lol!! And something for for all the under eye baggage 🤣

Reactions: 5
Woahhhh did Gemma actually just tell Grace she was pretty?
Didn’t think old fairest of them all was capable of complimenting her daughter

Reactions: 4
Just watched her video of “Mr England” aka a full-kit wanker how embarrassing, only short of the socks. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her ‘don’t tell the bride’ episode yesterday. She looks so different. Obviously I know she’s had her teeth done, but what else? I can’t put my finger on it but her face looks really different now (in a good way). Has she ever said she’s had work done?
[/QUOTE]

She has mentioned Botox, forehead I think 🤔
Just watched her video of “Mr England” aka a full-kit wanker how embarrassing, only short of the socks. 🤣🤣

You forgot the sliders hun 🤣🤣🤣

Woahhhh did Gemma actually just tell Grace she was pretty?
Didn’t think old fairest of them all was capable of complimenting her daughter
That’s going to hurt Gemma admitting this 😆 Grace is a pretty little girl, albeit quite immature; who can blame her when she has a camera shoved in her face 24/7.

Reactions: 6
Notice she doesnt show her side profile, I remembered why she has a bad nose we saw on one video, maybe say yes to the dress, proper ski slope with a bump. ⛷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just saw Hurr and Mr Chubby swimming with turtles and he looks like an upside down turtle with his beer belly, sort it out Hurr get him back on the shakes, my eyes cant cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her fella is proper gormless, I’d be embarrassed to be seen with him
They are both equally embarrassing, her for thinking she is way more important than she really is and he does look so gormless with the thumb indent on his forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.