TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%, I've just been promoted and started working full time so I don't think I'll get any UC now, but it won't make a huge difference to the money I have coming in.
I'll still be skint, but skint on my own money.

My 3.5 year old trainers have a hole in the sole, but I can't afford to replace them right now - so I'll just wear other shoes.
No way have I got £200 to splurge on a pair. I'm arguing with myself over paying £40.

She does give a very unrealistic view of life on UC. But that's because she isn't really on it. She is on months when she has no #ad work, which means her finances must be up and down all over the place.
I imagine when she has a couple of grands worth of ad money in the bank its burning a hole in her pocket and she spunks money on the aspirational lifestyle items which she clearly thinks she is owed.
Then when there's a dry spell she's crying poor.
It's just poor money management.

Reactions: 6
Her stories ! Honestly when one moment you are saying you can’t afford to feed children , using vouchers can’t afford school shoes and bailiffs at the door etc and then you drop £200 on shoes for yourself , then yes people are going to question it . what does she expect

Reactions: 14
Her stories ! Honestly when one moment you are saying you can’t afford to feed children , using vouchers can’t afford school shoes and bailiffs at the door etc and then you drop £200 on shoes for yourself , then yes people are going to question it . what does she expect
Exactly. She knew the reaction she'd get, and has now twisted it to try and get sympathy. Honestly can't wait for the next time she posts saying how skint she is so I can remind her about the £200 boots. I hope you'll all join me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. She knew the reaction she'd get, and has now twisted it to try and get sympathy. Honestly can't wait for the next time she posts saying how skint she is so I can remind her about the £200 boots. I hope you'll all join me 😆
I knew a boohoo moment was coming, ‘trolls are mean wain wain’
So then her followers can lick her arse and tell her she deserves them 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Still can’t get over how rude and ungrateful she is to everyone around her. She moaned when her ex took her to Barbados, moans whenever her mum does anything nice for her or her children, moans about being on UC then refuses to get a job but buys £200 shoes for herself, and moans about her current boyfriend only treating her to a premier inn for the night

Reactions: 6
Still can’t get over how rude and ungrateful she is to everyone around her. She moaned when her ex took her to Barbados, moans whenever her mum does anything nice for her or her children, moans about being on UC then refuses to get a job but buys £200 shoes for herself, and moans about her current boyfriend only treating her to a premier inn for the night
I can see why she’s divorced

Its my monthly food shop budget 😂 its just not possible only on UC unless you're putting it on credit cards or not paying your bills like you said x
She has done a few #ads recently. I'd love to k ow how much she gets paid for them. Any ideas?

She has done a few #ads recently. I'd love to k ow how much she gets paid for them. Any ideas?
No idea tbh, she's missing the point though because if she's earning decent money she can by all means spend it on whatever the hell she likes BUT she paints herself as a struggling single mum on benefits who can't pay the bills so what does she expect people to say? Like someone said earlier, pick a lane ffs . She did stories less than 2 weeks ago about bailiffs at the door, food vouchers feeding the kids. She's either incredibly forgetful or just likes to create controversy.

Reactions: 8
No idea tbh, she's missing the point though because if she's earning decent money she can by all means spend it on whatever the hell she likes BUT she paints herself as a struggling single mum on benefits who can't pay the bills so what does she expect people to say? Like someone said earlier, pick a lane ffs . She did stories less than 2 weeks ago about bailiffs at the door, food vouchers feeding the kids. She's either incredibly forgetful or just likes to create controversy.
I’m starting to think it’s to create controversy. It will up her engagement massively to have ppl comment/send dms. Either saying how can you afford that or no way are ppl asking you how you afford things, you deserve it etc. Plus her content can appeal to a wider audience cos she flips the coin so much. I think a lot of the moaning about the kids, their dad, her mum etc is to get ppl to engage with her and be like ‘oh I’m so glad it’s not just me’
It’s all tactical

Reactions: 7
I have no problem with her spending money on whatever she chooses as it doesn't affect me in the slightest! What does annoy me is that I know a lot of people will be watching her stories who have had no experience of UC and it will feed into the whole daily mail/channel 5 ideology that people on UC are living their best life at the taxpayer's expense. This then turns into people judging people on benefits and voting for harsher rules against us.

Reactions: 12
I have no problem with her spending money on whatever she chooses as it doesn't affect me in the slightest! What does annoy me is that I know a lot of people will be watching her stories who have had no experience of UC and it will feed into the whole daily mail/channel 5 ideology that people on UC are living their best life at the taxpayer's expense. This then turns into people judging people on benefits and voting for harsher rules against us.
Totally agree with this

Jeez, she’s such an entitled Berkeley Hunt, this girl. Narcissism exudes out of her botoxed eyes. To not even realise how galling it is for people to see her use tax payers money and vouchers for her kids food and then spunk cashish on her lip fillers, her weekly Zara buys and fecking-I’m-so-important-and-have-such-an-inflated-opinion-of-myself-that-I-need-to-update-you-on-EVERY-SINGLE-ASPECT-OF-MY-NANETTES purchase, is pretty unbelievable.
I see this week that she’s now put her pronouns in her bio. YAWN. Of course she has. Super woke Anna is SO empathetic, and SO thoughtful of other people, that she, like all other SJW middle class white girls, is the only person who can help save the destitute black people and trans people who are totally unable to do tit for themselves....

Or....maybe....Maybe she’s another psychopathic / sociopathic member of Woko Harem, who projects what a caring and empathetic ‘activist’ (ie unemployed person) she is, purely to hide the fact that she has zero empathy and cannot connect with another human being. There’s been genuine scientific papers published that reveal that woke people who feel the need to virtue signal, generally possess the dark triad of personality disorders.

Here’s a report on it:

Hmmmmm. Who does that remind me of??

Anybody in her circle needs to run a long way from her.

Aside from the woke bollocks, there are many similarities with Faye from Love Island too

Reactions: 5
Jeez, she’s such an entitled Berkeley Hunt, this girl. Narcissism exudes out of her botoxed eyes. To not even realise how galling it is for people to see her use tax payers money and vouchers for her kids food and then spunk cashish on her lip fillers, her weekly Zara buys and fecking-I’m-so-important-and-have-such-an-inflated-opinion-of-myself-that-I-need-to-update-you-on-EVERY-SINGLE-ASPECT-OF-MY-NANETTES purchase, is pretty unbelievable.
I see this week that she’s now put her pronouns in her bio. YAWN. Of course she has. Super woke Anna is SO empathetic, and SO thoughtful of other people, that she, like all other SJW middle class white girls, is the only person who can help save the destitute black people and trans people who are totally unable to do tit for themselves....

Or....maybe....Maybe she’s another psychopathic / sociopathic member of Woko Harem, who projects what a caring and empathetic ‘activist’ (ie unemployed person) she is, purely to hide the fact that she has zero empathy and cannot connect with another human being. There’s been genuine scientific papers published that reveal that woke people who feel the need to virtue signal, generally possess the dark triad of personality disorders.

Here’s a report on it:

Hmmmmm. Who does that remind me of??

Anybody in her circle needs to run a long way from her.

Aside from the woke bollocks, there are many similarities with Faye from Love Island too

Sorry, but for me any point you are making about Anna is completely undermined by your attack on 'wokeism', which reads as though its straight from the daily mail comments section. Also, if you want to back it up with scientific studies, you'd be better linking the actual scientific paper rather a clear opinion piece from a right-leaning libertarian magazine.

Reactions: 13
Typical response to denigrate any point about the ridiculousness of wokeness by dismissing it as some ‘Daily Mail’ nonsense. Well done.
Wokeness is derived from the post-modernist bullshit of Foucault. It was then developed on the university campuses of the US leading to the conspiracy theory of Critical Race Theory. Then social media imported it to the Anglosphere and it has been picked up as the accepted point of view by the BBC and once great newspaper, The Guardian.
The link to the scientific paper you ask about is in the article. It’s a real thing. Lots of people on the left and centre left (like me) despise wokeness because it has destroyed what it means to be ‘liberal’ from being someone who is open minded, fair and accepting of different points of opinion ideas, and above all, someone who is RATIONAL, to now meaning a far left crackpot who projects how great and moral they are (without actually doing anything about it in real life other than posting it on social media), and who constantly claims victimhood while bullying anyone who disagrees with their exact point of view as ‘racist’ or ‘transphobe’ etc. Or ‘Daily Mail reader’ etc.

Typical response to denigrate any point about the ridiculousness of wokeness by dismissing it as some ‘Daily Mail’ nonsense. Well done.
Wokeness is derived from the post-modernist bullshit of Foucault. It was then developed on the university campuses of the US leading to the conspiracy theory of Critical Race Theory. Then social media imported it to the Anglosphere and it has been picked up as the accepted point of view by the BBC and once great newspaper, The Guardian.
The link to the scientific paper you ask about is in the article. It’s a real thing. Lots of people on the left and centre left (like me) despise wokeness because it has destroyed what it means to be ‘liberal’ from being someone who is open minded, fair and accepting of different points of opinion ideas, and above all, someone who is RATIONAL, to now meaning a far left crackpot who projects how great and moral they are (without actually doing anything about it in real life other than posting it on social media), and who constantly claims victimhood while bullying anyone who disagrees with their exact point of view as ‘racist’ or ‘transphobe’ etc. Or ‘Daily Mail reader’ etc.
Absolutely agree. Despise these social posts influencers put up about how moral they are yet they’re doing sweet F all other than posting a story here and there amongst begging for free nanettes and showing pics of their grimy dildos.

Reactions: 3
What the f is her latest ad? I had to zoom in to see what she was holding. Her ads are SO tit. How does she get these jobs??

Reactions: 5