TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Food or leccy, what will it be...or how about just some new nanettes for me’

Best I could do

Reactions: 15

"Berkeley Hunt", cashish, Woko Harem...

You sure you're in the right place?

Reactions: 1
I was actually thinking either she's still on it (hence the radio silence) or she's been dumped
Doubt she would have agreed to have gone for more than a couple of days. It was probably a weekend one. Imagine if she got dumped when she was out there for being an ungrateful whingebag

I have to say, when she posted the pics of her wearing the pristine jumpsuit with her little wheelie case and her pangaia hoodie in shot, I thought well, this is gonna be a make or break situation

Reactions: 2
I have to say, when she posted the pics of her wearing the pristine jumpsuit with her little wheelie case and her pangaia hoodie in shot, I thought well, this is gonna be a make or break situation
Can’t wait to see what she posts about it

Reactions: 1
“On UC but that won’t stop me , £200 boots whilst the kids go hungry”
This!!

I cannot get over the fact that she bought 200 quid boots. My husband & I work full time & we have one child, but no way could I spend that on a whim. She is in another world.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else see the familiar pattern? She's had a nice weekend away with her fella and now she's back home with her kids she's posting saying she feels depressed... she did a story about this after her cruise didn't she, worrying she only seems to experience joy when she's away from her children.

Reactions: 4