The Long Mum #2 Food or leccy, what will it be...or how about just some new nanettes for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chattymamabear for the thread title suggestion. But I’ll be honest, I was tempted to go with “it’s all gone a bit dailymailish in here” which had more likes but wasn’t actually a thread suggestion…

But here it is, the new thread that no one wanted to make, now who wants to write a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
89B0561F-6B5D-40D8-B858-F1595E144896.png
We can’t be the only guys that view this and think GET A JOB!!
“using tax payers money to have a wank” I deffo think that was put on there, just so it featured on here 😂 played right into her dirty little hands haven’t I!

Reactions: 8
I just bloody dislike her stories showing her mooching round the shops during the day, leisurely spending cash on clothes and pastries. I know it's her life and her business but it just pisses me off. Like someone said before, it gives people the wrong impression of what life on UC is like for the majority of folk and just creates divide.

Reactions: 10
Her life looks bloody nice - a cruise holiday here, new 200quid boots there, constant buying of new clothes everywhere.

Even if I was gifted a free cruise (as if ha!) I couldn't go as I don't have any family to look after my kids & there's no way I would ask friends to have them. SHE IS SO LUCKY! Why can't she see this?

Reactions: 10
She genuinely does seem happier when she doesn't have her children. Of course all parents are entitled to a break every now and again and enjoy it, but it's the constant moaning when she has to actually parent them. I mean, it's probably why she lets them be scruffy and grimy round the edges and doesn't have any type of bedtime routine for them because that would require effort from her.

Reactions: 5
I just hope she reins all this in before the kids start picking up on stuff. Kids aren't daft. She seems to resent them so much and makes so little effort when she's actually got them, and they'll sense it. All she seems to do is take them to cafes and stuff them full of sugar to keep them quiet then complain when they're off their tits and playing up.

In celebration of the new thread I have changed my Avi to Anna getting attacked by a branch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't really understand how a three year old can escape a pushchair and disappear in a supermarket when you've only got that one child with you? How is it that difficult to watch and control ONE child when they're strapped into a pushchair? She acts like she's got five children to herd. How does she make it all look so hard? I'm not saying my child never behaved like a head in a supermarket as a toddler because he did, many times. But you'd think she'd have a better grasp on this parenting thing seeing as this isn't her first rodeo.

Reactions: 6
I don't really understand how a three year old can escape a pushchair and disappear in a supermarket when you've only got that one child with you? How is it that difficult to watch and control ONE child when they're strapped into a pushchair? She acts like she's got five children to herd. How does she make it all look so hard? I'm not saying my child never behaved like a head in a supermarket as a toddler because he did, many times. But you'd think she'd have a better grasp on this parenting thing seeing as this isn't her first rodeo.
I go to the supermarket regularly with my two kids. Never has either escaped the straps and ran into a freezer 🧐

Reactions: 3
And now she's posting outfit videos from the library loo. The question about how her child manages to run off and disappear is answered. Maybe she ought to stop being so bloody vain, get off her phone and watch her children.

Someone needs to tell Anna that pose with the psycho eyes she does is just freaky. She is a nice looking lady, why does she do that freaky stare into the distance that make me think she's planning to murder someone.

Reactions: 7
Imagine giving your phone to your child and being like “here you are, hold this and record mummy on the monkey bars for Instagram!”

Reactions: 6
Cicely been playing with a glass dildo today. There is no level to how low she will stoop for content.
she is so unhinged

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s gross. Imagine even recounting the story about saying ‘I hate it here’ in front of your child, then also filming it, and posting it to thousands of people, because you think that it’s funny....?
Then imagine not even being concerned about what other parents at the school would think about the dildo story, and how that would affect the decision about whether they would ever want their kids to have play dates there?
It’s just selfishness to quite an unbelievable level....those poor kids

I wouldn't let my kids play there. Between her screaming like an unhinged maniac and the baby finding dildos lying around, sounds like a lovely environment for children..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.