TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she starts a new job tomorrow, only two days a week. Which means she still has ample wanking/shopping time, and is still able to claim whatever UC she's entitled to, PLUS still getting insta work coming in (how?!) So this is basically the dream set-up that most people would kill for. Cash coming in, plenty of free time, still only got the kids 50% of the time. Bet you a million quid she can still find something to complain about.

Reactions: 6
So she starts a new job tomorrow, only two days a week. Which means she still has ample wanking/shopping time, and is still able to claim whatever UC she's entitled to, PLUS still getting insta work coming in (how?!) So this is basically the dream set-up that most people would kill for. Cash coming in, plenty of free time, still only got the kids 50% of the time. Bet you a million quid she can still find something to complain about.
She will either:

a) mysteriously come down with some kind of illness which results in her failing her probation period as she doesn’t show up for half of it
b) has severe “anxiety” and gets signed off, thus failing her probation period
c) one or both of the kids are suddenly off school ill for several days and she has to take time off, thus failing her probation period
d) she has a falling out with the manager or other staff and quits
e) is going to be so bleeping difficult and awkward that they tell her it’s not working out

I really, truly, don’t believe she will retain this job

Reactions: 7
I already feel sorry for her colleagues. I can just picture her being lofty, condescending, arrogant and with a "better than everybody here" attitude. She'll rock up on her first day wearing shades, 20 minutes late, and instantly get everyone's backs up.

Reactions: 5
I already feel sorry for her colleagues. I can just picture her being lofty, condescending, arrogant and with a "better than everybody here" attitude. She'll rock up on her first day wearing shades, 20 minutes late, and instantly get everyone's backs up.
She’ll be being taught how to do something and will just stare at them like “sorry, what?” whilst fluffing her hair and asking if she can go outside for a fag break

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did I see the badge/understand the story right - she's working at a Doctors/GP/NHS setting?!

Her...?? helping people with their problems and giving out appointments?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she want to do everything without her kids? Makes me so sad. I’m on holiday on my own atm with a 3 and 5 yr and I’m working remotely. I’m knackered and tapped out but I adore the time with them at Lego club, softplay, crafts, walks in park, scooting around. I just don’t get her.

Why does she want to do everything without her kids? Makes me so sad. I’m on holiday on my own atm with a 3 and 5 yr and I’m working remotely. I’m knackered and tapped out but I adore the time with them at Lego club, softplay, crafts, walks in park, scooting around. I just don’t get her.
Yeah it’s sad. When you only have them half the time, why would you talk about them like that. They’ll be gone again tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
Made me mad seeing her stories, my daughter had a stomach bug earlier in the week, me and her dad have split up. So I've been looking after her. Me and him both come down with it Thursday. Who is still looking after our daughter? Me whilst having awful D&V. When I asked if he could have her for a couple of hours tomorrow, he said he couldn't because he was recuperating. Thanks. A. Lot.
Can you imagine if it was her? They would be deposited on their dads doorstep

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Personally I think this woman has no mothering love in her at all. Does she ever hug and kiss her children? They just seem like a hindrance to her. When the cameras away I bet she barely even acknowledges them.

Personally I think this woman has no mothering love in her at all. Does she ever hug and kiss her children? They just seem like a hindrance to her. When the cameras away I bet she barely even acknowledges them.
I totally agree. From the stuff she posts about her own mum I suspect her poor parenting is a learnt behaviour. Her mum seems to be nothing buy critical, although I know we don't see all of it!

Reactions: 2
I’m divorced and myself and my ex have 60/40 split. I miss her desperately. But Having that 40% free time means I’m the best possible parent during my time and for that I’m grateful. How anna talks about the girls like this when she only has them a chunk of the time I just don’t understand.

bleeping melt honestly. Plus what does "weekend" even mean when you work two days a week? Class your three free weekdays as your "weekend" Anna, there you go. I have literally never known another human being to need so much free time.

She probably had the girls this weekend and that’s why it “wasn’t much of a weekend” - no chazza shops and artisanal coffee shops or cock

Reactions: 3
So if you work in an administrative role you've made poor life choices? How derogatory. Everything this woman posts is so tone deaf.
Absolutely agree, what an awful thing of her to write. And tbh, she has made some questionable choices personally, so she could have not ended up in a job via the job centre if she had done some things over the last few years differently.
A jobs a job Anna, it’s great to get out and earn some money, get out of the house and show your girls a positive role model.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.