TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm aware LeedsLadTM has seemingly dropped off the face of the earth, but still 😂

Thread suggestion : The Long Mum #4 Anna's got an admin job, but can she still go though boyfriends wardrobe on the rob?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is with that laundrette video.
She’s admiring herself in the video, with her kid at the edge. Then her kid moves her head further into the video, she looks slightly annoyed for a sec and then rolls her eyes? Wtf?
What the heck was that?! 😂 Just watched. It’s verrrrrry out of place, she really does love pouting/posing/eyeing herself up!

Reactions: 1
What is happening this weekend? More half hearted chazza trawling and now photos of some weird recipes? I'm guessing she doesn't have the kids because she hasn't complained about them and it doesn't appear that she's up north so... just hanging around the house scrambling for content then?

Reactions: 4
Ahh too much adulting at 11am Anna.
It's such a shame for you - don't we all wish we could give up mid morning and snoozewank the rest of the day away.

🙄

Reactions: 3
I find the picture in the background of this story interesting, seeing as Anna is the single most "desperately-waiting-for-a-man" woman I've ever known.

Also, anyone else sick to death of the constantly miserable face? Does she ever bleeping smile any more?

ALSO I'd love to know what the job coach at the jobcentre thinks when Anna comes floating in wearing a floor length Burberry trench coat. They MUST know she's not declaring what she earns from insta.

Attachments

Everyone rushed here at the same time!!! The coffees and the aquascutum coat 😩

Sick of adulting today already?! Lol

Reactions: 2
Everyone rushed here at the same time!!! The coffees and the aquascutum coat 😩

Sick of adulting today already?! Lol
Ooh is it aquascutum? I just saw the checks and assumed Burberry, shows how much I know haha. Either way, remarkably well turned out for a woman on the breadline isn't she

Reactions: 3
Ooh is it aquascutum? I just saw the checks and assumed Burberry, shows how much I know haha. Either way, remarkably well turned out for a woman on the breadline isn't she
I know it will be from a charity shop, but I agree. Tone the full length designer down in the job centre 🫣

Plus the coffees!!!

Reactions: 2
Broke, miserable, hates her kids. But can probably spend upwards of £20 a week on takeaway coffee and buying designer crap from charity shops on the regular. Her employment support worker at the job centre must roll her eyes so heavily when they have to work with her.
I’m not anti nice things. I don’t think people should not be able to have nice things. But if you whine you are broke and that you are being forced to get a job because the patriarchy won’t pay you to sit at home on your arse to make drivel for social media all day, and spend all your time buying tat from second hand shops or swanning off to shag men you just met them I’m afraid I’m not that sympathetic…

I wonder what her work colleagues think of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know what scenario would make me angrier- her having the money to pay for a chemical peel after claiming to be broke, or posting that story as a shameless beg and ending up getting one for free.
Omg - I hadn’t even thought that. It’s most probably a shout out for a freebie. Anyway, how on earth is this at the top of her head as a priority?! I actually don’t understand any of it.

I completely agree with the post just now about not being able to have nice things, no one should be devoid of ‘living’, but for someone who moans A LOT about being broke and unhappy, buying multiple takeaway coffees isn’t going to help. A pot of Azera and that reusable mug should help save some money for her and the girls to do something nice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.