TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not very good at maths is she? Having her kids 4 nights a week isn't 99% of the childcare. Also, she carries ALL the mental load? So their dad doesn't think about his children AT ALL? She's on another bleeping planet.

Reactions: 4
Not very good at maths is she? Having her kids 4 nights a week isn't 99% of the childcare. Also, she carries ALL the mental load? So their dad doesn't think about his children AT ALL? She's on another bleeping planet.
I guess she means all the clothes shopping, school stuff, doctors appointments etc.

Buy you may be able to clarify how they split stuff more than I can...

Reactions: 3
Buy you may be able to clarify how they split stuff more than I can...
Why's that then?

Everything I've quoted or referenced is stuff she's posted on her stories. It's been clear today that she's manipulated the truth in the past when it comes to how many childfree nights she gets per week, because she wants us all to feel sorry for her. She admitted today that he usually has them three or four nights a week. How does that equate to 99% of the childcare? She's famously lazy and seemingly unable to cope with everyday tasks that the rest of us manage on top of working jobs. I also manage all my child's doctors appts, buying of clothes and uniform, on top of working. I'm sure if her ex was sitting on his lazy arse all day while she worked, she'd expect him to deal with doctors appts and rightly so.

Reactions: 10
Of course parenting should be equal. However, in Anna’s case the arrangement is obviously she is the “main carer” of the children and the dad has them a few nights every week. However, the dad has a (I assume) full time job, maybe part time but he definitely has a job. Obviously we don’t know the score around the maintenance payments but if we think absolute best case scenario that he simply doesn’t earn very much money at all and is left with only a very small amount after essential bills each month, that small amount would obviously go towards the girls upkeep when he has them for the 2/3 days/nights every week. Alternatively, he could just be a prick who feels he shouldn’t pay any maintenance - we just don’t know.

However, Anna absolutely should do more of the parenting in this arrangement as she has the girls more than the ex (albeit not that much more), and she has nothing else to do except awkwardly grimace for occasional random Instagram ads, wank, buy tit from the chazza and obsess over men. I’d maybe feel differently if Anna had a job, even part time (and no the very little work she does on Insta doesn’t count as a job). But as it stands she is just lazy and entitled And feels the world owes her a living. She really shouldn’t have gone on that holiday. She’s confirmed she spent about £500 on that holiday - imagine what she could have done with the girls over the summer with that? Or even just put it towards buying next year’s school shoes and uniform and Xmas presents so it’s nice to not have to worry about that in a few months. But no she’s been a selfish boney bleep and got her lips/Botox/hair/nails done for a little holiday on her own and will no doubt be pleading poverty over the summer holidays

Reactions: 9
Of course parenting should be equal. However, in Anna’s case the arrangement is obviously she is the “main carer” of the children and the dad has them a few nights every week. However, the dad has a (I assume) full time job, maybe part time but he definitely has a job. Obviously we don’t know the score around the maintenance payments but if we think absolute best case scenario that he simply doesn’t earn very much money at all and is left with only a very small amount after essential bills each month, that small amount would obviously go towards the girls upkeep when he has them for the 2/3 days/nights every week. Alternatively, he could just be a prick who feels he shouldn’t pay any maintenance - we just don’t know.

However, Anna absolutely should do more of the parenting in this arrangement as she has the girls more than the ex (albeit not that much more), and she has nothing else to do except awkwardly grimace for occasional random Instagram ads, wank, buy tit from the chazza and obsess over men. I’d maybe feel differently if Anna had a job, even part time (and no the very little work she does on Insta doesn’t count as a job). But as it stands she is just lazy and entitled And feels the world owes her a living. She really shouldn’t have gone on that holiday. She’s confirmed she spent about £500 on that holiday - imagine what she could have done with the girls over the summer with that? Or even just put it towards buying next year’s school shoes and uniform and Xmas presents so it’s nice to not have to worry about that in a few months. But no she’s been a selfish boney bleep and got her lips/Botox/hair/nails done for a little holiday on her own and will no doubt be pleading poverty over the summer holidays
💯 👏🏽 It’s when she said she’ll wait to take them away as she can’t handle it on her own. What the f. Come live my life. When I want to visit my family I have to fly with my 2 v young children solo, I get us to airport, get us on airplane, get us through airports, solo parent for the duration of our time in Uk as my husband isn’t a Uk citizen so I’m on my own. She’s a bleeping joke. I don’t think I can even watch her anymore because of the car crash she is. Pisses me off too much how pathetic she is.

Reactions: 7
She can't handle purchasing replacement car keys on her own, imagine her trying to take her children on holiday..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can't handle purchasing replacement car keys on her own, imagine her trying to take her children on holiday..
And if she did, she would endure that she had fresh Botox/lips/hair/nails/£120 sandals. But the girls would be wearing tatty 4th hand stuff she got from the chazza

Reactions: 1
She's really shot herself in the foot with this throwaway comment because now we know he has his children 50/50 and she's been massively exaggerating her situation. The mask continues to slip.

Also if he does indeed share custody 50/50 then he doesn't have to pay her maintenance so any moans about him not giving her money can now be disregarded.

Oooh dear, Anna.
Yup in the same stories she makes it clear they’re 50/50 or not far off and complains he doesn’t pay maintenance when he doesn’t have to if it’s 50/50.
Last I knew he was a Courier with one of the big ones so he’s not getting paid a fortune either and likely does long hours on a zero hours contract.

it’s important to remember that Anna is not an idiot. If he was legally required to pay her maintenance she would be going through CMS and getting it. He’s obviously not required to because of their situation and that’s why she’s not getting it.

Reactions: 7
💯 👏🏽 It’s when she said she’ll wait to take them away as she can’t handle it on her own. What the f. Come live my life. When I want to visit my family I have to fly with my 2 v young children solo, I get us to airport, get us on airplane, get us through airports, solo parent for the duration of our time in Uk as my husband isn’t a Uk citizen so I’m on my own. She’s a bleeping joke. I don’t think I can even watch her anymore because of the car crash she is. Pisses me off too much how pathetic she is.
Same! I’m about to do 2 flights to the cariwith 2 small children, 10 hours in the air and navigating 3 airports each way, their dad lives abroad atm so I’m alone. It’s not easy but it’s an adventure and it’s memories

i don’t think she likes her children which is why she will never make the effort with them. They’re not worth it to her. She’s vile

unpopular opinion but I think their dad is a good parent. Im guessing he doesn’t pay maintenance cos he has them 50% of the time. Which means he has clotI’m certain he’s a better parent than she is anyway
Yup in the same stories she makes it clear they’re 50/50 or not far off and complains he doesn’t pay maintenance when he doesn’t have to if it’s 50/50.
Last I knew he was a Courier with one of the big ones so he’s not getting paid a fortune either and likely does long hours on a zero hours contract.

it’s important to remember that Anna is not an idiot. If he was legally required to pay her maintenance she would be going through CMS and getting it. He’s obviously not required to because of their situation and that’s why she’s not getting it.
Agree. And if she ever did CMS we wouldn’t hear the end of it!

Reactions: 2
I always thought she’d said in the past that she’d wanted the kids in childcare so she had more time to herself and he was paying for that instead of paying money directly to her? There was also mention of splitting debt at one point? I’m sure she’d explained it previously when she was happy with the arrangement but now obviously she’s not so happy.
Unfortunately I have no receipts and she’s deleted a load of highlights where she did Q and As 🙊. Also deleted the ones where she went to speak to someone about her debt as well.

Reactions: 5
Because she would have to go and get a job?
Huh?

If he was an amazing father and Anna was as abusive as thread would lead you to believe, he would be at a solicitor’s first thing Monday morning to start litigation. He’d tell the court that Anna was absolutely not fit to care for her children while he was happy to reorganise his life to care for his children full time.

That obviously has never happened and won’t ever happen. All a single father needs to do to be labelled ‘a great dad, much better than the mother’ is have some contact with their kids.

It won’t be held against single fathers if they go away for a buck’s or lads’ weekend and ask the mother to care for their children extra nights. No one will question if the children’s holiday sweetie money was spent on lager.

Single fathers don’t need to ever book and pay for a haircut, communicate with nursery/school, have a pair of shoes fitted and pay for them, purchase and label school uniform, make a doctor/dentist/optometrist/etc appointment, organise and pay for a birthday party, bake and send birthday cupcakes to nursery/school, or attend a school sports day or concert.

If they do any of these things, they will be lauded as An Outstanding Father. The bar is indeed lower than the belly of a pregnant ant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Huh?

If he was an amazing father and Anna was as abusive as thread would lead you to believe, he would be at a solicitor’s first thing Monday morning to start litigation. He’d tell the court that Anna was absolutely not fit to care for her children while he was happy to reorganise his life to care for his children full time.

That obviously has never happened and won’t ever happen. All a single father needs to do to be labelled ‘a great dad, much better than the mother’ is have some contact with their kids.

It won’t be held against single fathers if they go away for a buck’s or lads’ weekend and ask the mother to care for their children extra nights. No one will question if the children’s holiday sweetie money was spent on lager.

Single fathers don’t need to ever book and pay for a haircut, communicate with nursery/school, have a pair of shoes fitted and pay for them, purchase and label school uniform, make a doctor/dentist/optometrist/etc appointment, organise and pay for a birthday party, bake and send birthday cupcakes to nursery/school, or attend a school sports day or concert.

If they do any of these things, they will be lauded as An Outstanding Father. The bar is indeed lower than the belly of a pregnant ant.
Exactly this. This thread is so anti Anna that they've decided she's a terrible parent who is awful to her daughters and has them dressed like tramps, when it's clear they have a very close relationship from the interactions we see. Anna is very vocal about her mental health issues and how she struggles with life but it's interpreted as laziness. All the while, the father who left her with a new born is painted as a hero

Reactions: 11
If he was such a good dad and Anna was such a tit mum, why hasn't he got the girls full time?
I'd accuse you of being one of Anna's mates but it doesn't appear she has any :ROFLMAO:

Statements like this....

I think the kids dad is pretty useless, he doesn't sound like the kind of man I'd want children with.
Are quite extreme, and what Anna wants us to think. But we know nothing about this guy! He has his kids 6 nights out of 14, his ex with a spending problem isn't happy with their financial situation. The only time that Anna talks about him is to complain (she's suggested before that hes asked her not to talk about him).

I just don't think its fair to judge his parenting based on Anna moaning. He doesn't have a public instagram account, he's not put himself out there. For all we know when he has the kids hes miserable, stressed and complains. But until he creates a public instagram account and starts moaning on it I don't think its fair to judge him as useless.

We have no way of knowing which is the better parents and to be honest its not a competition? Anna has chosen to create a public instagram account and share information about herself, and this is a forum for discussing that, so we discuss that. But he's a private person, that has chosen not to put their life on instagram, so its not really fair to judge them so harshly.

Why doesn't he go for full custody? duck knows. Unless anyone can find a public account where he answers that question we're not going to find out are we!

Reactions: 12
Exactly this. This thread is so anti Anna that they've decided she's a terrible parent who is awful to her daughters and has them dressed like tramps, when it's clear they have a very close relationship from the interactions we see. Anna is very vocal about her mental health issues and how she struggles with life but it's interpreted as laziness. All the while, the father who left her with a new born is painted as a hero
This is a thread to criticize anna so yes..: it’s anti anna 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a thread to criticize anna so yes..: it’s anti anna 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Tattle is to ‘gossip’ about public figures, and gossip isn’t necessarily negative.

This thread often veers into fantasy and really doesn’t need to as Anna is fairly honest about her own shortcomings.

The biggest fanfic of all are the ‘Anna’s daughters would be better off with their father’ comments. How the duck would any of us know that?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.