Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bumping this thread after a while but I was so pissed earlier today hearing her call ‘8-5’ yesterday an extremely long day. You went to a shopping centre. Is she ever going to do a full days work again?
She wouldn’t know a full days work if it slapped her in the face 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also what is with her new piercing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but she loves a camel toe doesn’t she 🤢 That play suit is awful

Sorry if I'm being thick here but anyone know why she's painting rooms when they are about to move house?!

Sorry if I'm being thick here but anyone know why she's painting rooms when they are about to move house?!
They're moving so have to put the house back to its original condition. I heard that shes chosen to move (and live away from Jack) bcos all the women where she is now have got wise to her being a complete tit stirrer & she hasn't got any friends anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They're moving so have to put the house back to its original condition. I heard that shes chosen to move (and live away from Jack) bcos all the women where she is now have got wise to her being a complete tit stirrer & she hasn't got any friends anymore
Sounds about right! She looks the type

Sounds about right! She looks the type
I know someone who knows her personally and by the sound of it shes the biggest trouble maker and the whole camp cant wait to get rid of her. Even her husband and his job have been dragged into her drama before and had to tell her to wind her neck in.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The new house looks awful for a young family. It's small (when toddlers have A LOT of toys), that garden and BBQ seem dangerous for a toddler, the toilet downstairs just screams impractical. She looked fuming giving a "tour"

• Haha
The new house looks awful for a young family. It's small (when toddlers have A LOT of toys), that garden and BBQ seem dangerous for a toddler, the toilet downstairs just screams impractical. She looked fuming giving a "tour"
her new house looks awful

I don’t believe for one minute that Boohoo has gifted her with them clothes. They don’t even gift to bigger accounts.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has lied to Jack
And said they were gifted so he didn’t go out it at her for spending money on non essentials

I don’t believe for one minute that Boohoo has gifted her with them clothes. They don’t even gift to bigger accounts.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has lied to Jack
And said they were gifted so he didn’t go out it at her for spending money on non essentials
that floral dress is so unflattering

More "gifted" items from Boohoo. And she has more coming tomorrow. Beth just be honest and say you have ordered them yourself. But instead you say you have been "gifted" them so you dont get any backlash