Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks gives me Brain rot 😂😂
Hahaha me too! It’s not just a one off either it’s constant. This mornings drivel was outstanding. Kids don’t give a flying duck if they’re in Tesco F&F or Gucci. They will still smear their lunch all over it, grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha me too! It’s not just a one off either it’s constant. This mornings drivel was outstanding. Kids don’t give a flying duck if they’re in Tesco F&F or Gucci. They will still smear their lunch all over it, grow up
Exactly! Stop ordering so much crap for yourself and you might be able to afford higher branded clothes for you clunge dropping, if you feel you must 😂 you should see the state of my kids at the moment. They are just wearing old stuff that’s getting on the small side for them cause they are having fun in the garden. Nobody is seeing them and there nice clothes are staying clean and fresh until we are finally allowed out

Reactions: 1
I’m desperate to start a thread on one of her insta friends, but I really don’t want to give her any more followers, or the satisfaction of having a tattle thread, as she once said she’ll know she’s “made it” when she has one 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m desperate to start a thread on one of her insta friends, but I really don’t want to give her any more followers, or the satisfaction of having a tattle thread, as she once said she’ll know she’s “made it” when she has one 🤣
Ohh who? She doesn’t live in a log cabin by any chance does she ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do it!

Reactions: 2
She needs to grow up. Checking Uber eats constantly so they can get a McDonald’s delivered🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s funny looking too
I can't wait to get a McDonald's 😂 but I have some consideration for the poor staff who now have to work so won't be going for one until things are a lot safer! More important things than a Big Mac and a Mcflurry

I can't wait to get a McDonald's 😂 but I have some consideration for the poor staff who now have to work so won't be going for one until things are a lot safer! More important things than a Big Mac and a Mcflurry
Id love a double cheese burger myself but I’m the same, being mindful of the poor staff who will have to go back to work in these unsettling times

I don’t really get why she’s chosen to go back to work in the middle of a pandemic either? Like surely wait a few months before putting Noah in nursery. Just seems an odd time for anybody to be choosing to go back to work

I don’t really get why she’s chosen to go back to work in the middle of a pandemic either? Like surely wait a few months before putting Noah in nursery. Just seems an odd time for anybody to be choosing to go back to work
has she said what it is? I assumed it would be bar work like last time as it fits in working on a night

Ohh who? She doesn’t live in a log cabin by any chance does she ? 🤔
lol no,she lives in a house she is trying to make look like Mrs Hinch’s

Are you talking about Megan by any chance?
No.
honestly I’ve started the thread so many times y time I do I remember her talking about tattle after the MOD scandal and saying she is genuinely looking forward to getting her own thread. I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of thinking she’s a celebritynow she’s on tattle! Pretty sure there must be a few people who would dislike her lol. Her stories are horrific she’s starts them all by saying happy Monday in the most miserable voice ever. The. She just moans and moans and moans! All day everyday is the same. She moans about her son waking up at 6.30, she moans about being bored, and the worst for me is she always posts stories of him crying and mid tantrum!!! I mean ffs he’s 2, when he’s having a meltdown deal with it don’t take a bleeping photo!!!

oh I feel better already lol

Oh and is she really working with booho? Has she got a YouTube / blog, or literally just her 13k followers?
That’s really not a lot. She doesn’t look like the typical booho influencer and with her small amount of followers And tit photos I’m surprised! Someone like Vicky Thornton Norris has less followers (8k) and works for boohoo, but she looks like a model has a YouTube and her feed is gorgeous 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
lol no,she lives in a house she is trying to make look like Mrs Hinch’s

No.
honestly I’ve started the thread so many times y time I do I remember her talking about tattle after the MOD scandal and saying she is genuinely looking forward to getting her own thread. I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of thinking she’s a celebritynow she’s on tattle! Pretty sure there must be a few people who would dislike her lol. Her stories are horrific she’s starts them all by saying happy Monday in the most miserable voice ever. The. She just moans and moans and moans! All day everyday is the same. She moans about her son waking up at 6.30, she moans about being bored, and the worst for me is she always posts stories of him crying and mid tantrum!!! I mean ffs he’s 2, when he’s having a meltdown deal with it don’t take a bleeping photo!!!

oh I feel better already lol

Oh and is she really working with booho? Has she got a YouTube / blog, or literally just her 13k followers?
That’s really not a lot. She doesn’t look like the typical booho influencer and with her small amount of followers And tit photos I’m surprised! Someone like Vicky Thornton Norris has less followers (8k) and works for boohoo, but she looks like a model has a YouTube and her feed is gorgeous 🤷‍♀️
I’m really trying to think who you’re on about 😂😂😂 I must not follow them sounds like it’s a good job I don’t!

Maybe a childish comment but it is tattle so 😅 But she is punching with jack isn’t she 🙈🙈 he’s not a bad looking fella ( not my cuppa tea I’d eat him alive 🤣) she would be prettier if she smiled more she always looks so bloody miserable!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

For the glorified "key worker status". She is one of those girls that HAS to be involved in everything, good, bad or ugly. I can guarantee that's why shes gone back to work. It wont last.

For the glorified "key worker status". She is one of those girls that HAS to be involved in everything, good, bad or ugly. I can guarantee that's why shes gone back to work. It wont last.
More than likely. It’s sad she’ll risk Noah though for the sake of sending him to nursery just wait a bloody few months, they’ve got on with her partners wages for long enough surely what’s a few more months!