Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going to stay at your in laws and being like ‘excuse me gotta go story about what I bought at a boot sale!’
Just enjoy the day and family time!!!

Reactions: 2
If anyone is feeling generous and can spare a moment Beth would really appreciate some love on her latest post 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine going to stay at your in laws and being like ‘excuse me gotta go story about what I bought at a boot sale!’
Just enjoy the day and family time!!!
£30 originally for the new look skirt?! She can’t even read labels properly 😂 it was 29.99 EUROS and £24.99 in pounds! 🙄

She’s deffo looking a bit heavier in her stories this morning! I know someone said earlier on in the thread they suspect she’s preggars again... I think so too!!

Reactions: 1
£30 originally for the new look skirt?! She can’t even read labels properly 😂 it was 29.99 EUROS and £24.99 in pounds! 🙄

She’s deffo looking a bit heavier in her stories this morning! I know someone said earlier on in the thread they suspect she’s preggars again... I think so too!!
Her blouse really doesn’t fit her! So I’m also assuming she’s already pregnant!

They will be visiting the parents to tell them. She was mentioning Gin for a while there and now nothing. She also done a story about how she never used bottles she had bought for Noah so I definitely think she’s pregnant. Her face is like a beach ball

They will be visiting the parents to tell them. She was mentioning Gin for a while there and now nothing. She also done a story about how she never used bottles she had bought for Noah so I definitely think she’s pregnant. Her face is like a beach ball
I thought her boobs were looking bigger in that latest video too ( in a non pervy way lol ) and im also wondering if that’s what the blood tests were about as she hasn’t said what they were for or mentioned it since unless I missed it

Reactions: 3
I thought her boobs were looking bigger in that latest video too ( in a non pervy way lol ) and im also wondering if that’s what the blood tests were about as she hasn’t said what they were for or mentioned it since unless I missed it
I can’t remember what she said they were for but it was something gyno/fertility related I’m sure

Ooh I completely forgot about that, she said her results where borderline what ever that means?

I am pretty sure a while back she said the blood tests were for hormones. They ain’t testing hormone levels unless ya pregnant really are they let’s be honest.

100% think she’s pregnant.

Not really too sure if anyone knows this, cause I'm pretty sure she's not mentioned it yet 🤭... but she's off to see Michael Buble at the weekend, she got them for Jack as a Christmas present 🙈🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really too sure if anyone knows this, cause I'm pretty sure she's not mentioned it yet 🤭... but she's off to see Michael Buble at the weekend, she got them for Jack as a Christmas present 🙈🤦‍♀️
at least she paid for a trip out for once I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Really? Cos she’s not mentioned it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

at least she paid for a trip out for once I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m so shocked I nearly fell off my chair

Also she’s now advertising for specsavers?! How does she manage to get all these ads? Honestly it baffles me

Wow she actually looked quite nice in that skirt earlier! 😂 I’m sure jack was meant to be going out for a job like 2 weeks ago but he’s still there?

Wow she actually looked quite nice in that skirt earlier! 😂 I’m sure jack was meant to be going out for a job like 2 weeks ago but he’s still there?
I thought it looked lovely too. But she still a bleep 😂 yeh I wondered why he is still there 🤔

Did anyone see on jades insta story (The one who she got sacked from her job) had posted saying something about Beth and her looks 😬🤣