Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor boy has never been high up on her priority list though has he. I'm a keyworker with young children too and have been working from the start of all this and I would do anything to be allowed to be off and at home safe with my family, and I definitely wont be sending my children back until I have no choice. She is the epitome of selfish.

She will either quit or get herself pregnant (a few of her "mummy friends" are on baby no 2 now and we all know how Beth cant stand to be left out)

Reactions: 2
Anyone else sick of hearing about her bleeping ear? She needs to get her sinuses sorted out she talks through her nose

Maybe a childish comment but it is tattle so 😅 But she is punching with jack isn’t she 🙈🙈 he’s not a bad looking fella ( not my cuppa tea I’d eat him alive 🤣) she would be prettier if she smiled more she always looks so bloody miserable!
I also thought this! She’s got such a miserable head

Sending her poor child to nursery so she can clean in the middle of a pandemic. Vile.

Reactions: 1
Sending her poor child to nursery so she can clean in the middle of a pandemic. Vile.
She reckons it’s so he can keep his place but surely at the moment places such as nurseries etc don’t want them going in full time, I agree disgusting and an absolutely stupid time to suddenly get a job

She reckons it’s so he can keep his place but surely at the moment places such as nurseries etc don’t want them going in full time, I agree disgusting and an absolutely stupid time to suddenly get a job
My daughter attends 2 nurseries and we haven’t been told she needs to attend to keep her place open at all. It’s crap. Jack is in the armed forces so will be a ‘key worker’ - children of key workers are allowed to attend and they’re completely abusing it. She’s sat at home on her arse putting her child at risk.

My daughter attends 2 nurseries and we haven’t been told she needs to attend to keep her place open at all. It’s crap. Jack is in the armed forces so will be a ‘key worker’ - children of key workers are allowed to attend and they’re completely abusing it. She’s sat at home on her arse putting her child at risk.
Does jack even go to work anymore? Only time she ever mentions him is when he “went” to Asda ffs

I was actually fuming when I saw that! I’m doing everything I can to keep my daughter at home, people are getting so stressed about having to send their children back & she sends him when she literally doesn’t work?! It’s insane! I feel dreadful for those who don’t have a choice but she literally does!

Does jack even go to work anymore? Only time she ever mentions him is when he “went” to Asda ffs
Was thinking the same! My husband is army too and has been in everyday since the country went into lockdown I duno how he’s managed so much time off!

My husbands army too and has his unit has been stood down up up until last week. My husbands rank means he’s had to continue working - although did get 2 weeks leave over Easter, but all his soldiers have been off work. Depending on Jacks unit his rank and what they do it’s not that strange that he hasn’t been working.

I could have sent my children to school during this time but wouldn’t have dreamt of it. I have a year one who won’t be going back. I have a neighbour who’s husbands in banking and was listed as a key worker. Even though I’m his role he was able to work from home and the mums a stay at home mum they have been sending their son into school twice a week to get a break🤬 I think it’s disgusting!

dothey live in military quarters or are they not married?

My husbands army too and has his unit has been stood down up up until last week. My husbands rank means he’s had to continue working - although did get 2 weeks leave over Easter, but all his soldiers have been off work. Depending on Jacks unit his rank and what they do it’s not that strange that he hasn’t been working.

I could have sent my children to school during this time but wouldn’t have dreamt of it. I have a year one who won’t be going back. I have a neighbour who’s husbands in banking and was listed as a key worker. Even though I’m his role he was able to work from home and the mums a stay at home mum they have been sending their son into school twice a week to get a break🤬 I think it’s disgusting!

dothey live in military quarters or are they not married?
True! I think he’s a private ( im not one of them wives ... you will know what I mean being an army wife too🤣) so maybe not as needed as higher ranks. Yeah they’re in quarters they’ve not long moved again.

• Haha
lol no,she lives in a house she is trying to make look like Mrs Hinch’s

No.
honestly I’ve started the thread so many times y time I do I remember her talking about tattle after the MOD scandal and saying she is genuinely looking forward to getting her own thread. I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of thinking she’s a celebritynow she’s on tattle! Pretty sure there must be a few people who would dislike her lol. Her stories are horrific she’s starts them all by saying happy Monday in the most miserable voice ever. The. She just moans and moans and moans! All day everyday is the same. She moans about her son waking up at 6.30, she moans about being bored, and the worst for me is she always posts stories of him crying and mid tantrum!!! I mean ffs he’s 2, when he’s having a meltdown deal with it don’t take a bleeping photo!!!

oh I feel better already lol

Oh and is she really working with booho? Has she got a YouTube / blog, or literally just her 13k followers?
That’s really not a lot. She doesn’t look like the typical booho influencer and with her small amount of followers And tit photos I’m surprised! Someone like Vicky Thornton Norris has less followers (8k) and works for boohoo, but she looks like a model has a YouTube and her feed is gorgeous 🤷‍♀️

My guesses being @The.english.Family or @Keeleyandhudson 🤣

3A352EAB-8013-47EF-A3C3-DB37E0B24596.jpeg

I’m sorry but how awful does this filter look and how disgusting are her nails 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
“I know why it’s called a glow mask” you know what, I’m sick of seeing people’s shiny greasy faces staring lovingly into their camera, I’m good for it thanks

View attachment 136536

I’m sorry but how awful does this filter look and how disgusting are her nails 🤢
She looks like her fanny stinks🤣🤢don’t get the whole sleepover in the living room every night either once in a while for abit of fun with the kids but be assed every night ... I reckon she’s frightened of her new house an doesn’t wanna sleep upstairs 😅

My guesses being @The.english.Family or @Keeleyandhudson 🤣
🤣🤣😂you’ve absolutely got it - now who is Keeley? 🙊

View attachment 136536

oh Lord!!!!! Those nails are not acceptable! Can you imagine working in advertising and showing up to represent a client like that!! That is essentially what she’s doing. Seriously if I was doing adds I’d make sure the client got their money’s worth ........ or at the very least wash my hands 🤣

🤣🤣😂you’ve absolutely got it - now who is Keeley? 🙊

Bang on the money, Chantelle thinks she has it all! And Keeley is a girl who preaches mental health, preaches be kind and then is the complete opposite in chats and to others 😅

@Quietlifex17 hobestly none of these insta mums have ever really ignited rage in me like Chantelle. They might irritate me but she really gets under my skin, I don’t know what it is about her. She carry’s on like she has the life experience of a 40 year old but she’s got no clue. She thinks she’s above everyone else and I’m pretty sure see’s herself as the next Emily Norris or someone like that. I never quite understood how she had so many followers ...... then I realised that she runs a loop / engagement group so her followers have no choice but to follow her if they want to be a part of it! She’s the laziest of all of them. Until last week when she’s clearly started to re brand as a play account or something she literally did nothing with Zac except sit him in front of the tv. Now she’s jumping on the home school bandwagon🤦‍♀️ He’s 2 - you don’t home school. All you ever did pre lockdown was lock him in the pushchair and drag him to the hairdressers or lakeside! Even the last few play ideas don’t actually include photos of Zac playing just set up Pinterest worthy activities that she probably set up whilst he was asleep. I was always not keen on her then I watched a story where she repeatedly called Zac a little tit and it really got to me. She really resents having him and now she’s lost a bit of weight would love to be a fashion blogger not stuck with Zac. For content she’ll have another baby soon - I think if she didn’t find Zac so difficult she probably would have had one already. I can’t stand her stories. They couldn’t be more different to what she puts on her grid. It’s clear brands don’t look at stories otherwise she wouldn’t be gifted a single thing

Oh god and I’ve just seen she’s now being gifted stuff from boohoo as well 🙈

She looks like her fanny stinks🤣🤢don’t get the whole sleepover in the living room every night either once in a while for abit of fun with the kids but be assed every night ... I reckon she’s frightened of her new house an doesn’t wanna sleep upstairs 😅
She looks like her fanny stinks 😂 I'M DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 5