Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... Jack couldn’t go to work because he was ill. Then as soon as he’s due to go again he’s ill, now he’s feeling better and she’s not well so he has to look after Noah.

Is he ever going to work? I found it very telling when yesterday she was talking about how it’s ‘not essential for his career to go away’ after she’d been talking about dreading him going for weeks...

Reactions: 4
So... Jack couldn’t go to work because he was ill. Then as soon as he’s due to go again he’s ill, now he’s feeling better and she’s not well so he has to look after Noah.

Is he ever going to work? I found it very telling when yesterday she was talking about how it’s ‘not essential for his career to go away’ after she’d been talking about dreading him going for weeks...
It was more than likely just an exercise so ‘not essential for his career’ really but as a military wife I am shocked by the whole thing I get if he’s sick he’s sick but I think he’s in a different army to my husband who is many ranks higher ( I’m not one of them wives just stating lower ranks are usually treated with less respect so makes it more surprising) than hers an if he’s told he’s going away he’s going even if his legs hanging off 😂

Reactions: 1
Bumping this thread after a while but I was so pissed earlier today hearing her call ‘8-5’ yesterday an extremely long day. You went to a shopping centre. Is she ever going to do a full days work again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Bumping this thread after a while but I was so pissed earlier today hearing her call ‘8-5’ yesterday an extremely long day. You went to a shopping centre. Is she ever going to do a full days work again?
Don’t be silly, I wouldn’t be surprised if she had the kid so she didn’t have to do a full days work ever again!
Her posts today about the 4 dresses 😂😂

Reactions: 1