Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Just saw the three on a nationwide Asda advert, something I wouldn’t think they would do considering the safeguarding of their son, maybe no different to their open Instagram, but I don’t follow them and saw it.
They totally reversed on the keeping him private when money was involved. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 2
Hi I’m fairly new to this thread, I’ve been following the lincolnshaws for about a year maybe be more I used to really enjoy their stories and how they kept Leo off screen and the lack of adverts as well as the way they protested their relationship with each other but recently I’ve noticed that Darren is awful to Tim he’s so rude to him and snaps at him constantly

Lynx

VIP Member
I’m going to say it, the covid story sounds suss. He said he was off Instagram for 3 weeks, I don’t recall it being that long.

None of them should have been going out, you all isolate for 10 days. Didn’t his husband have symptoms?
He definitely wasn't off for three weeks, I think it was 5/6 days between his photo on the beach and him declaring he was ill. Although he posted in between, pretty sure it wasn't Tim. Maybe he means didn't do any chatty stories. He hasn't said if Tim had symptoms just said that he tested negative, but I think you're supposed to isolate regardless of the negative test during the 10 days. They never mentioned their son being tested, although he was tested a few months back.

Chub rub 99

Why do they talk about the adoption THEY pulled out of as if a death has occurred?! I appreciate the disappointment, but it was literally their decision and they’re talking about it like someone died!? I genuinely thought that something tragic had happened

Reactions: 1

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Tim works from home, not sure what he does exactly. And he’s just started doing a wax melt business. Darran used to work but now does Insta and is I’d guess main caregiver to Leo.

I'm glad I've found this thread I can't make my mind up if I like them or not 🤔 as people have said they are abit beggy but most are now aren't they but there's just something about them I think I prefer Tim more over darran I think maybe cos he's the more quieter one 😂
Do not like Darren,

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
I did wonder why Tim wasn’t away with them last week then Darran was away on his own.
I never saw divorce coming but D had said he was going through somethings.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
i do wonder whether now that D can drive, Leo’s a bit older he saw T as clipping his wings alittle? Will D have to get a job or will T keep them both? they’ve just bought a house!
Yeh, I get the impression it’s D that wants a divorce. I think he’s been going through something this year as he’s not seemed his usual self. I hope he doesn’t regret this decision. It’s such a shame.

Lynx

VIP Member
Im in Wales. As far as I’m aware you all isolate. My partner was tested and if he tested positive I would need to stay home until 10 days were up. Also a girl I know, her husband has tested positive and they’re all now in isolation. Regardless of if you’re tested, you could be tested today and negative then have another tomorrow and be positive hence the isolation period. So they are breaking the lockdown rules.
I thought it read that way on the gov website and I agree about getting a negative them positive test. Actually thinking about it Darran said that he was out of his quarantine period (and Tim had a negative result) but by the beach photo it was a week. That's really not on. Tim's been to busy places like the tip too.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I think D gave up work when they adopted and T seemed to start working from home in the pandemic. Have seen him going in to the office and staying over. He’s started his wax melt business. I think D’s main income is the adverts on Instagram. It allows him to be at home for L.
They are very good friends with Emily that they visit and she visits. There’s been talk of them throwing shade at PTWM recently.

• Wow

Crazymum

VIP Member
Omg they plaster him everywhere ! And no he looks nothing like them ! He’s a beautiful little boy there’s no denying but his privacy has gone all for some shit ads. I can’t believe they stick his face all over now after hiding him away. They have no place on Instagram now.

Lynx

VIP Member
So they cancelled their free motorhome trip due to their car seat being isofix and the motor home not having isofix points. I thought their son was now in a forward facing high back booster? I have the Joie Trillo and I'm sure there's is that brand (maybe a different model). The isofix is optional, it's the seat belt that secures the child and keeps them safe, the isofix is to mainly stop the car seat moving about when it's empty, unlike the seats like the 360. If that wasn't the case, they could have picked him up a decent high back booster for £40 and still had their free holiday.

FlameIce

Chatty Member
What’s happened with the lincolnshaws and the merrimans?
Think someone reported them to the adoption agency for over sharing. I don’t agree with reporting them but surely sharing so much right after adoption isn’t a good idea?

Lynx

VIP Member
Feel like he should of been thanking his little boy as looking at the reel he's been doing alot of the work.
He's been very fortunate, he's got a lot of partnerships and free holidays with 50k following. I see similar accounts with hardly any. I do appreciate he posts consistently, always chats on his uploads and puts effort into his content. I have always felt a but uneasy at how much Leo features.