Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Also did anyone else notice his begging to the sofa company the other day? I was embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 3

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Thelincolnshaws aka Darren & Tim, Getting sent screenshots of a polite comment on ptwm public grid. From ptwm.
Then messaging said account and being nasty, doing the exact thing they are accusing that person of doing.
Then blocking so they can’t discuss what they have sent.
Then posting in stories that they would happily discuss it.
Hypocrites and true colours shining through.
Just to add, luxfamily5 has also got involved in her own passive aggressive manner, they are so transparent 😂

Attachments

DozyWebster

VIP Member
Why was he so offended by someone asking if Leo has autism? When will influencers realise that when you share details of your children’s life online even down to their toilet habits, people will cross the line and ask personal questions! If I’m honest I had wondered it myself because of what THEY show and talk about in regards to Leo 🙄
is that why he went “live”?? i can’t face watching it... i’m from yorkshire but Darrans voice goes right through me.

DozyWebster

VIP Member
i do wonder whether now that D can drive, Leo’s a bit older he saw T as clipping his wings alittle? Will D have to get a job or will T keep them both? they’ve just bought a house!

Let’s get this thread kicking hey.
This will be the year that we won’t take a social media break because the ad payments will be too inviting, the ad breaks payments including Leo will be even more so inviting.
Darren.... I love the money and the attention, ptwm is my mentor so I will take her lead and sell mine and my family’s souls to all the companies that pay me. Social media break from today.
3 days time. Darren... Hi everyone I am back to do a advert, skip through it if it’s not for you. Thanks, Your Welcome....

• Heart

Lynx

VIP Member
I didn't see it coming either. Mind you, I haven't really watched their socials much over the past 6 months, so have been pretty much out of the loop. I knew about the adoption breakdown, I wonder if the second adoption didn't seem the right fit for their family as deep down Darran knew something wasn't 100% right in their relationship. It must have been brewing for a while.

I hope it stays amicable for them.

Wonder what will happen to "the brand". After all Darran makes an income out of the family. Although I realise they've been trying to make Tim's account a seperate thing more recently.

Blogan83

Tim snoring 🙈 apparently the Dr told him theirs no cure 😂😂 absolute dog shit!! Lose some flab and the snoring will stop I can guarantee it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Really bugging me how much he’s hiding the #ad on the latest free holiday. On one story it was actually under his profile pic 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Might be worth correcting the spelling in the thread title as people arent able to find it x

eyerolls

Absolute idiots. Seriously disturbed.
What I find more disturbing is all their followers who find this kind of content funny, there is nothing funny about it what so ever, but all the while they get the "likes" they will continue to use disgusting content like this.

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
France has passed laws prohibiting “influencers” ”tik tokers” from using their children on Social Media
be great if they did the same here …

The French National Assembly has passed legislation banning parents from sharing children's photos on social media platforms. The bill proposed by French MP Bruno Studer of President Emmanuel Macron's party was approved unanimously.