thelincolnshaws - Darran and Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad he’s came of social media I think he was posting far to many details.. my kids are my own biologically but I’d never post a date and time of where we would be on a open page with thousands of followers.. common sense you want to keep your babies safe from crazy people because guarantee they won’t know everyone who follows them but freebies seemed more important to them at one stage, I also think becoming parents to a toddler had gave them a massive shock every parent gets tired but sometimes it seems like they’re struggling like the post above I hope they have lots of support I think social media break will do them the world of good.. focus on pudding not views

I’ll be shocked if they stick to it, it must be killing them not getting any freebies, i give it a couple of weeks and they’ll be back.

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t stay off Instagram 2 minutes...anyone watched his insta tv from Thursday?
The wedding bubble has burst and it sounds to me like the novelty of being a parent has worn off!

Couldn’t stay off Instagram 2 minutes...anyone watched his insta tv from Thursday?
The wedding bubble has burst and it sounds to me like the novelty of being a parent has worn off!
Just watched it, he really does seem very down & noticed no wedding ring!! Maybe the excitement of the free wedding & all the attention they were getting has now worn off and reality has slapped him full on in the face.

I hope he pulls through and stays off of Instagram until at least he has life under control, posting constantly I believe must have a negative effect on day to day life, it's just not what normal life is, and he is now realizing that.

I hope all those on his post when he closed insta down are happy as so many were blaming Trolls and would you believe Tattlers!!!!! How wrong they all were 😜

“What if I don’t want to vote” isn’t he a grown man who should be educated enough to know he just doesn’t have to go the polls? And if he doesn’t vote he doesn’t have a leg to stand on if he doesn’t agree with something political? Grrr people like him annoy me so much

Reactions: 2
Thelincolnshaws aka Darren & Tim, Getting sent screenshots of a polite comment on ptwm public grid. From ptwm.
Then messaging said account and being nasty, doing the exact thing they are accusing that person of doing.
Then blocking so they can’t discuss what they have sent.
Then posting in stories that they would happily discuss it.
Hypocrites and true colours shining through.
Just to add, luxfamily5 has also got involved in her own passive aggressive manner, they are so transparent 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Might be worth correcting the spelling in the thread title as people arent able to find it x

Also did anyone else notice his begging to the sofa company the other day? I was embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 3
I struggled to find this thread, maybe because on Insta they're 'The Lincolnshaws'. Anyway, anyone on here from Wales? Just a bit confused about the Welsh Covid rules.

So Darran has Covid and developed symptoms before Christmas, according to his grid he was on the beach on 21st, so I'm just guessing he had symptoms on say 22nd.
Then on Boxing Day Darran had confirmation of Covid from a positive test.
On 27th they announced Darran has Covid.
Then 29th Tim and Leo were at the beach as Tim had a negative test (I guess they mean Leo too). Darran still has symptoms.
Are they supposed to be out and about?

I do actually like them, but just really curious about the Welsh rules. I did have a quick read online but wasn't 100% sure.

I struggled to find this thread, maybe because on Insta they're 'The Lincolnshaws'. Anyway, anyone on here from Wales? Just a bit confused about the Welsh Covid rules.

So Darran has Covid and developed symptoms before Christmas, according to his grid he was on the beach on 21st, so I'm just guessing he had symptoms on say 22nd.
Then on Boxing Day Darran had confirmation of Covid from a positive test.
On 27th they announced Darran has Covid.
Then 29th Tim and Leo were at the beach as Tim had a negative test (I guess they mean Leo too). Darran still has symptoms.
Are they supposed to be out and about?

I do actually like them, but just really curious about the Welsh rules. I did have a quick read online but wasn't 100% sure.
Im in Wales. As far as I’m aware you all isolate. My partner was tested and if he tested positive I would need to stay home until 10 days were up. Also a girl I know, her husband has tested positive and they’re all now in isolation. Regardless of if you’re tested, you could be tested today and negative then have another tomorrow and be positive hence the isolation period. So they are breaking the lockdown rules.

Reactions: 4
Im in Wales. As far as I’m aware you all isolate. My partner was tested and if he tested positive I would need to stay home until 10 days were up. Also a girl I know, her husband has tested positive and they’re all now in isolation. Regardless of if you’re tested, you could be tested today and negative then have another tomorrow and be positive hence the isolation period. So they are breaking the lockdown rules.
I thought it read that way on the gov website and I agree about getting a negative them positive test. Actually thinking about it Darran said that he was out of his quarantine period (and Tim had a negative result) but by the beach photo it was a week. That's really not on. Tim's been to busy places like the tip too.