Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know too much about joinery/carpentry but I feel like they are changing those IKEA cabinets so much the carpenter could have just build them from mdf cheaper and quicker. I had wardarobes built and could have only got basics wardarobes (which wouldn’t fit the space perfectly) for the same kind of price.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know too much about joinery/carpentry but I feel like they are changing those IKEA cabinets so much the carpenter could have just build them from mdf cheaper and quicker. I had wardarobes built and could have only got basics wardarobes (which wouldn’t fit the space perfectly) for the same kind of price.
Absolutely! especially since the joiner now needs to remake the washer/dryer cabinet for the new ones 🙄

this room is going to be such a squashed dark car crash- its like a horror film I can’t stop watching in despair. The dog doesn’t need the bespoke puppy bath and the room can’t take this layout or drab brown dingy colour scheme.
the mish mash comes from trying to squash too much in - trying to make it a dual purpose utility room and boot room/entrance hall ( it’s the back door but they are using its as the main entrance 🤷‍♀️) never mind adding the built in dog bath rather than a normal butler sink is ending up with this cluttered closed in mess.

Reactions: 7
Really can’t stand this woman, I find her gut churning. Her stupid obsession with black in that last house. Her gifted (rare-looking 🤮) wall art.
literally get over yourself love, you ain’t all that.

Totally agree, I had to unfollow
The fashionista act was too much

now to see her whole feed is a copy 🙄 she really needs to sit back down

Reactions: 8
Watching the stories of the person that bought her old house and it is fascinating seeing the "reality" behind the HTBB squares!

Pretty sure Chels got those black at white tiles for the front path gifted but never actually got round to installing them - probably because she didn't get the fitting gifted!!

Begged for tiles for her garden path and then never uses them and just "sells them" with the house for someone else to deal with.

Topps Tiles still work with her too.... Obviously as long as she name drops them it doesn't matter if she actually uses the free stuff 🙄!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Watching the stories of the person that bought her old house and it is fascinating seeing the "reality" behind the HTBB squares!

Pretty sure Chels got those black at white tiles for the front path gifted but never actually got round to installing them - probably because she didn't get the fitting gifted!!

Begged for tiles for her garden path and then never uses them and just "sells them" with the house for someone else to deal with.

Topps Tiles still work with her too.... Obviously as long as she name drops them it doesn't matter if she actually uses the free stuff 🙄!
I'm intrigued who's the account that bought her old house?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh, is Chelsea qualified in interior design now? Or is this person just making digs? 🤣

A4A0E991-5933-41D9-8C08-90F046606D1D.png

• Haha
She’s an interior designer in the same way that The Home That Made Me is an interior designer - paint everything beige. It’s great if you want your house to look exactly like hers, but I wonder what they’re like actually following a clients brief, like someone who wants some colour in their house, or likes big bold print wallpaper and maximalism.

Anyone looking at how she’s fucked up that ‘bootilty’ room will know she doesn’t have a clue about interior design.

She’s an interior designer in the same way that The Home That Made Me is an interior designer - paint everything beige. It’s great if you want your house to look exactly like hers, but I wonder what they’re like actually following a clients brief, like someone who wants some colour in their house, or likes big bold print wallpaper and maximalism.

Anyone looking at how she’s fucked up that ‘bootilty’ room will know she doesn’t have a clue about interior design.
Thinking exactly that with her latest ad!! It’s basically her taste yet she’s saying it’s such a departure from her usual 🥴

I kind of feel that anyone could have carried out her paid/ad apartment room makeover?
There's nothing special about it. It's nice but it hardly screams interior designer.
And running about in a tshirt, bare legs and bare feet for a paid ad? Hardly professional.
It just looks like a bunch of roommates have tidied an Ikea style apartment. Like anyone could do.

I kind of feel that anyone could have carried out her paid/ad apartment room makeover
It’s very bland. Which is fine if it’s being staged to rent or to be photographed, but it’s not very WOW, is it? IKEA is right.
These people who decorate their own houses and somehow think they’re an interior designer are ridiculous 🤣 I’d like to see her portfolio of previous work. And I’ve just had a look at her website. She’s charging £550 for a zoom call and a moodboard. You’d be better off just looking on Pinterest yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
To be honest I prefer this , compared to people done up to the nines making these videos , where as I look a complete state when faffing or diy-ing so I'm glad she's in comfies and bare faced here 🤣🤣

I can’t deal with the constant DS tit. No one cares. You aren’t influencing me to buy a small car brand because it matches your aesthetic Chelsea. Just cos you can take some arty pictures doesn’t mean you’re selling it - is she wanting to be a model? Because she’s said hardly anything about the actual car and what it does or it’s practicality which is even more ironic as she actually works for a car brand

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t deal with the constant DS tit. No one cares. You aren’t influencing me to buy a small car brand because it matches your aesthetic Chelsea. Just cos you can take some arty pictures doesn’t mean you’re selling it - is she wanting to be a model? Because she’s said hardly anything about the actual car and what it does or it’s practicality which is even more ironic as she actually works for a car brand
Hit the nail on the head there - all aesthetic!

Reactions: 1
The amount of tension in that pose on the new grid post , look at her foot 😬

P.S.!Imagine liking a certain paint colour being the most interesting thing about you 🙄

Reactions: 3
The q&a with the car is so obviously her. Who says their favourite thing about a car is aesthetic? Yea, we all like how a car looks but COME ON. I’m bored of her recycled DS content now, there’s nothing new except a picture of her moodily looking around like she’s a model.

Don’t even get me started on the dig about electric cars during a fuel crisis when she only has an electric car cos she was gifted one 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The q&a with the car is so obviously her. Who says their favourite thing about a car is aesthetic? Yea, we all like how a car looks but COME ON. I’m bored of her recycled DS content now, there’s nothing new except a picture of her moodily looking around like she’s a model.

Don’t even get me started on the dig about electric cars during a fuel crisis when she only has an electric car cos she was gifted one 🥴
Haha I was thinking that about the q and a 😂

005E8B99-7C06-4CC7-8AD6-60BEC95D9921.png

🤢🤢🤢 this also reeks of being written herself 🤣

Reactions: 2