Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims to be an Interior Designer ( charges for it too ) yet Chelsea can’t even get her boot room ( doggy room ) right . The room will look too boxed in as she’s gonna do it ! Everything for the gram eh Chelsea ! It’s SHITE !!

Reactions: 9
Why is she so obsessed with this dog bath when I don’t think they’ve even washed the dog yet? Get a hot tap outside and a cover so it’s sheltered and be done with it

the utility looks terrible

Reactions: 4
Actual yawn. Just unfollowed. Can't be arsed anymore.
Haha won’t listen to sense! It’s going to look tit and if you have to overlap a window then it simply doesn’t fit. Everyone saying keep it low level along the window wall is spot on. I’d rather have a washer dryer than that monstrosity

Reactions: 6
Haha won’t listen to sense! It’s going to look tit and if you have to overlap a window then it simply doesn’t fit. Everyone saying keep it low level along the window wall is spot on. I’d rather have a washer dryer than that monstrosity
Exactly this .. it needs to be low level .

She’s making a total mess of the utility room, she should have got a professional kitchen designer to plan it out. Blocking out the beams at the top of the tall units is a mistake I think. It’s all going to look a random mess of cheap wood painted with no proper finishes.

The floor tiles are awful and look wrong with the colour of the walls, the tiles that were there before covering over added character to the room.

Reactions: 7
She’s making a total mess of the utility room, she should have got a professional kitchen designer to plan it out. Blocking out the beams at the top of the tall units is a mistake I think. It’s all going to look a random mess of cheap wood painted with no proper finishes.

The floor tiles are awful and look wrong with the colour of the walls, the tiles that were there before covering over added character to the room.
it really is terrible, I’ve never seen such a cluttered room

Oh dear this Utility/Doggy room is BAD 🙈🙈🙈. As someone stated earlier she should have got a professional in to design it and build it from scratch ! Sometimes you’ve just gotta pay the professionals to get something done decent 🥴! If I’m honest I found what she did in her last house a little like this 🥴

She’s a Designer you know 🥴😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WHAT is she doing?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
she has no idea and it’s very, very clear. The room feels much too cluttered, all because she wants a flippin dog bath. So stupid. She could have easily have some solid storage with a bench and left the room open and wide. I’d think it dead weird to personally walk into someone’s house and find a flippin dog bath in front of me

• Haha
That room is NOT big enough to house everything that she is putting in there, it looks so cluttered!

And who the hell needs a dog bath?!? It's such Pinterest nonsense and not something that happens in real homes! I would be so put off buying a house that had a mini (badly made) bath in the entrance porch/utility.

Reactions: 9
I just wish she’d stop calling it a bootility. I don’t know if that’s an actual thing but it grates every time I see it.
And the windows she’s had painted don’t look any different to the ones she hasn’t.

couldn’t be arsed reading her boring to do list. Just do it and show it?

This is terrible 🥴
First off it looks crooked ( that stupid piece of wood at the top to try and make it look built in ) Chelsea my advice would be take it off and expose the beams 👍
Secondly I see your painting skills haven’t improved around your new light switch . A roller would have done a much better job than 3000 brush strokes that you’ve highlighted 🙈😂. Sand & smooth it down a little 👍.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Basically she’s full of Shxte makes out she’s a designer but bodges everything to make it look good for Insta … I bet if you looked close at her work it’s as rough as a badgers arse

Reactions: 7
That paint job is truly terrible!

I agree , she should leave to top off and just roll with the natural beams and arch of the ceiling. I have seen many utilities executed well and I can see exactly what she's trying to achieve but she really seems to be failing.

Reactions: 1
This is terrible 🥴
First off it looks crooked ( that stupid piece of wood at the top to try and make it look built in ) Chelsea my advice would be take it off and expose the beams 👍
Secondly I see your painting skills haven’t improved around your new light switch . A roller would have done a much better job than 3000 brush strokes that you’ve highlighted 🙈😂. Sand & smooth it down a little 👍.
That is why I get decorators in to do my painting. I’ve never done it don’t intend to! I’ll leave it to the professionals.

I’ve noticed my sister follows her. I’m disowning her!

• Haha