Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be really annoyed if I was her neighbour and she'd chopped that off my bush
---

---
And she's tagged eyeswoon 🙄
No need for quite so much hedge 😂

Can’t wait til she’s got a toddler diving bombing all over the place. I’d not had her down as a boy mum at all

It’ll be easy to keep her aesthetic in the early days but wait til he starts having opinions 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah how’s all the plastic tit that kids love gonna fit with her beige aesthetic?!

Reactions: 5
How affected is that gender reveal 🤬
What do you mean please? The reveal made me cringe is that the same thing?! Why is it so embarrassing to watch??
Also is there a need to go on in the comments as though having a girl would suck?! You'd think the infertility would humble a person 👎

Reactions: 6
What do you mean please? The reveal made me cringe is that the same thing?! Why is it so embarrassing to watch??
Also is there a need to go on in the comments as though having a girl would suck?! You'd think the infertility would humble a person 👎
I mean just the same as you … cringe to the max

Reactions: 3
Gender reveals are for twats anyway. Nobody cares. Not even the arse lickers in the comments.

I assume it’s going to be one of those beige babies anyway, because she’s not going to allow any colour in her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All these wool jumpers …. I’m laughing as she’ll soon realise what a pain in the arse pulling stuff over a babies head is! And wool will be hot sweaty and no good with puke on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All these wool jumpers …. I’m laughing as she’ll soon realise what a pain in the arse pulling stuff over a babies head is! And wool will be hot sweaty and no good with puke on it!
Or that they grow out of things in about 15 minutes

Reactions: 4
Her friend “sourced” black wool, like it’s hard? Just go down the market 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My aunty used to knit stuff for the babies in the family but she limited it cardigans so they were easier to take off. Trying to wrangle a jumper over or off a little baby isn’t worth it.

It’s bonkers that she’s trying to accessorise the baby with her decor anyway (which a lot of influencers do). It’s just another avenue for them to make money and content.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth did she tag eye swoon on her gender reveal?!! How cringey. What must people think when they are tagged in wannabe’s gender reveals posts. So bizarre and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3