Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Beyoncé inspired reveal is just the tip of the iceberg 🤣
She looks early along. So we've got at least 7 months of gifted tit coming her way, over styled reels like No.17house and moaning about sleep and tiredness.

Reactions: 2
She looks early along. So we've got at least 7 months of gifted tit coming her way, over styled reels like No.17house and moaning about sleep and tiredness.
Her husband has posted scan pics on his account but I can tell from them 😂

I am going to guess she’s 20 weeks though, because who would stand there belly out at 12 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really do not understand what possesses people to make these ridiculously embarrassing reveal reels. It’s bad enough when someone famous does it (at least you can kinda see that in, say, Rihanna's world, this narcissistic all adoring behaviour is the norm). But our Chels is a bang average influencer, moderately well known for painting her kitchen pink and begging for free light switches. A super star she aint.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t follow her q&a properly so perhaps she answered this already, did she conceive via ivf in the end or without?

I remember on a general q&a she did a while back someone asked when she was going to start a family. She could have ignored that one question of course but instead she posted it with an arsey reply about already being a family or something. Can't imagine her as a mother but she will definitely be acting like the first pregnant woman in history from now until October

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry - odd question - what’s the instagram name of the person who bought Chelsea’s old house ? I just felt like having a random snoop and see what she ended up changing

Reactions: 2
Sorry - odd question - what’s the instagram name of the person who bought Chelsea’s old house ? I just felt like having a random snoop and see what she ended up changing
no43_talbotvilla

Hasn’t been updated in a while but she has changed a bit

Only an influencer who gets free furniture all the time could put a chair uncovered in a storage unit, and just hope that it'll clean up okay after!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought she said they were having a girl ages ago, I must have her confused with someone else.

I thought she said they were having a girl ages ago, I must have her confused with someone else.
I think she posted a cradling the bump in the mirror pic and said she was going out for a girls lunch but it came across like a slip up reveal as well.

Reactions: 1
She worries about drinking a maccys milkshake whilst pregnant, but happy to strip years of paint off with klingstrip. I can’t get my head around this at all

Reactions: 11