Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another viral post this time on fb. Chels in the comments fighting for her life... 🤣🤣🤣
Omg on facebook? She must be mortified! The reactions on there and her responding! Jesus
---
Just looked at some comments. Brutal. Prison yard mentioned again and car park

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg on facebook? She must be mortified! The reactions on there and her responding! Jesus
---
Just looked at some comments. Brutal. Prison yard mentioned again and car park
I wonder who this Hannah is that’s posted it, is she one of us? 😂

Reactions: 2
Please someone give me a free dining table 🙄
And I accidentally took my top off on camera so you can compliment me on my weight loss 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly thought it was an office building or something. Every room is utterly awful.

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her and just looked at her post that shows the garden before and after and people have commented saying it’s horrible 🤣 amazing.

Reactions: 3
It is giving office boardroom vibes isn’t it
…in a boardroom with sticky carpet tiles and filing cabinets in the corner.

And she thinks the veneer is the horror in this room!

Actually really cross with her whole mum bod stuff. She’s shown off how thin she is while saying how fat she is, and then said she needs to accept how she looks, even though she’s just shown off?! It’s like a double punch to any mums still coping with fluffy bellies, boobs like cannonballs, and thighs bigger than trees.

‘It’s ok to look as fat as me, I’m carrying so much extra weight so I’ve had to beg order new clothes (porridge coloured cashmere, naturally) in a size ten.’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Actually really cross with her whole mum bod stuff. She’s shown off how thin she is while saying how fat she is, and then said she needs to accept how she looks, even though she’s just shown off?! It’s like a double punch to any mums still coping with fluffy bellies, boobs like cannonballs, and thighs bigger than trees.

‘It’s ok to look as fat as me, I’m carrying so much extra weight so I’ve had to beg order new clothes (porridge coloured cashmere, naturally) in a size ten.’
And another story today with a close up of her stomach 🙄
(Bib - 🤣 LMAO)

Reactions: 5
Why does she always have her tit out , we get it , you’re breast feeding but Christ put em away love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is that latest post about the tree but really an ad for the car not marked as AD. It’s not hard is it?

Reactions: 2