Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it’s more about the baby in the pram suit in the car seat and the carrier :(
This couldn’t be drilled into you more about how unsafe it is. I nearly commented then thought what’s the point. She cares more about aesthetic than her baby’s safety. Also, the bow?! Utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Quick I’m breastfeeding - take a picture so I can show a couple of hundred thousand strangers on the internet 🫠

Reactions: 5
Quick I’m breastfeeding - take a picture so I can show a couple of hundred thousand strangers on the internet 🫠
The worst thing is I think she’s set the tripod up for that one , she’s insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine having to stage everything like that. It’s devoid of actually warmth

Reactions: 3
It honestly looks like the coldest house. Such potential and it looks so clinical.
She’s admitted it being cold too after those doors that no one would make because her design didn’t work and she didn’t listen so has had a dodgy job done and all the draft comes in

Reactions: 3
Cannot imagine wearing that dress to a family Christmas while breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️

Can’t imagine how it would work? It’s a nice dress and she looks nice in it, I just can’t get my head around the logistics!

Reactions: 1