Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys i actually cant 🙈 Shes made Trevor change his insta name and post pictures if her 🤣 I am pretty sure shes the one posting. How bloody sad x
Such a sad twit - my hubby would tell me to duck off I asked him to start posting my pics/I asked him to let me update his Instagram for him 😂

Probably is her....OR he’s seeing what they can cash in on if he starts posting as a dad blogger 🤢
Not sure I can cope with following him - bound to be a twit - can someone follow him for me 😂

Reactions: 2
He won’t make money. I’ve seen him in pics with the kids like once?
I’ve seen the likes of Harry Pickard cook the same 3 meals on rotation yet he’s still raking it in with his discount codes and plugging other shite! It’s the whole world we live in now where you actually don’t need to do sod all and you’ll be gifted free tit even though there are people in desperate need 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wants to cash in as family influencers. Just imagine the opportunities she can “manifest” (snort) if she can sell them as a couple for sponsored and paid posts.

It’s like Candice B and Papa B(again-why?!) and all the other instafloggers that rope their partners in for extra opportunities.

Reactions: 1
Not once has she mentioned Iceland before 🙄🙄 clearly the course she paid to do is working in her favour mind!

I looked at her Insta page and thought she was a very pretty lady, albeit very overweight.

Then I looked at Trev's page and saw the picture he's posted of her.

Be careful what you wish for love :oops:

1566050114863.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Trevor have to follow the same ASA (or whatever they are!) guidelines re adverts? He’s posted a TB to their Alton Towers trip with no mention of it being gifted.

Reactions: 6
Does Trevor have to follow the same ASA (or whatever they are!) guidelines re adverts? He’s posted a TB to their Alton Towers trip with no mention of it being gifted.
Yes he does. I wonder if he’s so passive aggressive about it when (if) he ever acknowledges it.

100% her behind his posts - the wording/hashtags are nothing like his previous posts - how very sad 🤣

Reactions: 3
Definitely a rebrand. He's gone from being nonexistent to all over her social. Next thing they'll merge accounts.

Reactions: 4
Icelands my go to Since when? Swipe up for free delivery when you spend £35 or more or just go to icelandfoods spend £35 everyone gets free delivery I won't be using Iceland anymore if it's that skanky mares go to🍿😬

Reactions: 5