Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
How fucking awkward is this getting. Just like her last post where she posts ‘in glorious, I really am’ Fair play thinking it, but to actually post it?

There was a programme on the other night talking about obesity and health and those who are ‘body confident’ she took maybe watch it.

Reactions: 2
Her skin is looking nice?! 😬😂
Awkward... no, it isn’t! 😂

She needs to travel, to experience difficult cultures 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can only assume (and hope!!) she means different!

for fucks sake she has actually had the audacity to say she would reject a cv because it hasn’t been proof read and then she does this in the second bloody line of her “expert travel blog” 🙄
She’s such an idiot! 🙄 Maybe she should follow her own advice.

sarahsmummy

'they are being paid to do a job'. Yes like you are for doing fuck all Jess. These people as you call them are working their arses off for very little money and you and your pointless mates get everything handed to you on a plate. Humble would go a long way. Just chill out and sunbathe instead of slating everything that happens to you minute by minute on holiday. bore off.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Wants to cash in as family influencers. Just imagine the opportunities she can “manifest” (snort) if she can sell them as a couple for sponsored and paid posts.

It’s like Candice B and Papa B(again-why?!) and all the other instafloggers that rope their partners in for extra opportunities.

Reactions: 1

Divinechat

Those stories slating boohoo... Jess there is NO WAY you are a size 16... stop kidding yourself. Boohoo have probably done you... us.. and everyone at your hotel in Mexico a favour by not sending you the crop top. Nobody wants to see someone who is clearly a size 20/22 squeezing themselves into a size 16 crop top 🙈
I agree , if she is so body confident why does she feel the need to constently lie about her size. We can clearly see shes a bit larger than a 16. Preaches body confidence and then lies about her own body 🙈

Popsock123

VIP Member
Not once has she mentioned Iceland before 🙄🙄 clearly the course she paid to do is working in her favour mind!

Divinechat

PREACH! Imagine turning around and saying “all those people are wrong and I’m perfect and they are haterz”

Haters of what? When you try and pretend to be ghetto? Haters of your clearly shockingly shit marriage? Haters of you constantly gettting naked for validation and likes? Haters for the pure amount of nonsense which flaps off your gums?

Sit down Jess you melt.....
Its laughable how everyone else is wrong and shes right 🤣🙈 The photo on insta of her.pulling her swimming costume out her arse , what even is that. How desperate for attention that she thinks thats what she has to post.

Aussie girl

Can we just fast forward a week until the events over. At least the last lout were faux efforts to raise money for charity, this time she’ll story every other persons comments about it.

If she is working as an independent contractor I wonder how long her contract is for :unsure:.

I wonder exactly how much Trev will accomodate - but then maybe he likes the money, and it’s more peaceful when he has the kids organised on his own. She’s said his mother is a childcare provider so helps more than she says.

Divinechat

I can't stand her but to be fair I think she's only about 5ft2 in which case she could be a 16, the shorter you are the bigger you essentially look... not defending her at all. I'm a 12/14 and over 6ft and people think I'm about a 10 so I'm guessing it'll work the other way?
To be fair i never actually thought of that 🙈