Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
The unfunny boomerangs where she thinks she sharing utter gems of wisdom are just so tedious. No one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Today she has posted a picture directly lifted from another Instagram account to talk about decorating... its obvious she knows no amount of paint is gonna transform her house into the same.

Mammyof1

How has she hone from actually quite ok to a smug, narcissistic, spoilt brat in the last couple of months?!?! I genuinely used to really like Jess but more and more recently I’m starting to really get pissed of by her moaning, entitled behaviour.
Anyone else noticed that it’s since she’s gone ‘curly’ that her hair has been looking manky
I used to like her when she was pregnant/ first had Isabella (refuse to call her Bella) and I watched her loads, now I’m just watching going you’ve turned into a complete car crash!

eye_rolling_always

What was the event like?
The one I went to didn't have any other speaker, and I felt as though she was blagging her talking all the way. She even admitted she didn't know what she wanted from the night so gave three topic headings and just spoke. Then the last 45 minutes she allowed us to ming and dance to music :confused: Again using in to fill time so she didn't have to speak.

I was led to believe everyone gets along and your make friends and have a laugh, but it really wasn't. Everyone kept to themselves or their own friends.

One thing she said help, like one sentence (I can't remember it now but it definitely helped me turn a corner). The rest was what we could have gotten for free from her chats on Instagram.

The food was tasty and I took an extra cupcake for the journey home!

Not worth £35.

Birdy60

VIP Member
I’m appalled they let their one year old run up and down the aisle of the plane. Two, I’m shocked at Trev using 9/11 for engagement. Three, my opinion of Jess has totally changed, I used to like her and I went to one of her events when they first started, with other speakers and looking back on it now, I never really ‘got’ anything from it, she never really engaged with anyone, she was around family or Lil most of the time, so the idea of her doing a one woman show seems bizarre, I’m not sure what she’s bringing to that, or what her intention is. The ‘say it with your chest’ thing is entertaining - we are all on this website for gossip - BUT - the ones she shared from people who were thinking of taking their own life - totally wrong! And claiming you get lots of messages like that - why share it?? Mental health has become a whole issue lately (I have my own thoughts on that which I won’t share) and for her to do that is the lowest of the low. Like others have said, why feel the need to comment on what clothes size you are - now baby no.3 is on the way she’s gonna stretch them size 16’s put more than she already does 🙄
Totally agree with everything you said about their trip to NY.....what a non event to drag the kids all the way there when she wanted the trip for herself...makes me sick with all her BP nonsense- why keep mentioning your size if you don't care? Brummy mummy does the same- anything for engagement with the sheep..😂

alex_0306

Just gone to check. I've been blocked too 😂. I only liked one comment that called out her intentions!! I've never commented one negative opinion! Brilliant 😂

Divinechat

'they are being paid to do a job'. Yes like you are for doing fuck all Jess. These people as you call them are working their arses off for very little money and you and your pointless mates get everything handed to you on a plate. Humble would go a long way. Just chill out and sunbathe instead of slating everything that happens to you minute by minute on holiday. bore off.
Her "dream holiday" must be riviting if shes spending the full time on instagram slating other.people.

Fanaff

VIP Member
It pisses me off that she chooses to use quotes from the internet to justify her holiday. No one gives a shit if you leave your kids Jess, you don’t have the right to cry about it tho as it was your choice.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Those fucking eyebrow boomerangs 🖕🏼

I wonder is NYC in November still going ahead? I’m sure we’ll find out now I’ve asked on here 👀