Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Her underarms look so manky. Why wouldn’t you have a good clean before posing for that photo?!

Reactions: 2

Mylifeinsquares

She has been in New York for 2 days so is now a certified expert....extremely knowledgable blog with never seen before hints/tips coming your way!!
But sure she is an expert on everywhere she goes! She was in Santorini for about 72 hours and knows every tip you need to know for travelling there now 🙄

I actually hate watching her speak, she comes across as such an arrogant, attention seeking knob! And I hate that bullshit of oh well we will be bringing the kids to educational places and embracing the culture, the American culture is eating greasy fast food and spending stupid amounts of money on material things so hardly educational! I have no problem taking my kid out of school for a day or two for a trip but I don’t dress it up to be something it’s not!

Pandapops82

What struck me the most in the reveal video was that Jess had her phone permanently attached to her hand. It looked like she was filming, but as Trev was filming why did she need to as well!? Put your phone down and ‘be in the moment’ as she so often preaches about!
I thought that too! Really shows how much these instagrammers spend on their phone even when they don’t need to be ‘creating content’

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
She constantly bangs on about food more than anything else. I'm sick of hearing about friggin muck bangs (if that's how you spell it). I really struggle to find anything relatable about her

cantbeserious

Now she has a show. Doing what?!

You know what's worse is that there are people who will pay to see her (which is no reflection on how "good" the show is)

I'm curious as to how much the tickets will be.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Aw she’s having a boy, that’s nice 😊

When people do the gender reveals do they not know what they’re having when they pop the balloons or whatever. How does it work? I haven’t got any kids so clueless 😁

Popsock123

VIP Member
Something went down with her and Lil, Kayla, Em and Caroline. She was left out of kayla’s Bday card and didn’t wish her happy bday!

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Even given how god awful the pic is she has just posted... all I see is gums! Her teeth are 🤮

bosstwat

For some weird reason I went right back to her first ever posts. Trevor wasn't around when Sophia was born, she was a single parent for a while by the look of things. Although I think Trevor is Sophias Dad there is alot of hate to him on those posts! She was also obsessed with the gym, she looked great - and clean! Now she has let her self go all in the name of "body positivity" and looks like she stinks!