Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Another freebie 🙄 Alton Towers this time; guess they’ll get any old grammer to promote themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least she took the kid/s this time; makes a change 😂

Reactions: 2

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I mean, i'm a 12 normally and often have to buy a 14/16 in Primarni. She's at least a 20.

Most cringe outfit, advert, person EVER. Made my arm hairs stand on end with that posho voice.

And the toungue sticking out midway through. 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Birdyohseven

I was thinking that exactly!! Not the Normal caravan holiday a lot of us enjoy. New outfits as well for them..... someone’s rolling in it!

Oh lord- she’s washed her hair!

Last edited:

Eggy1985

She is boring its just the same stuff all the time!! She is just constantly trying to get free stuff!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What the hell is she on about now? Only Jess could spin this and make it about her poor friend who passed away of cancer. I don’t know what that has to do with the fact people called her out for wanting to offer people in debt advice for a fee?

It’s like asking a gambling addict to place a cash bet and they’ll then receive the help and tips they need. How can she or see that??It’s low!

As for telling people they shouldn’t hate watch her because they’ll become a bitter person, I’d rather be bitter than so desperate for cash that I’m trying to get vulnerable women in debt to hand over their cash to me!!
She is the lowest of the low!

Robyn

Her budgeting doesn’t add up. Her current lifestyle and future plans don’t make financial sense unless they’ve come into money, she is earning more money than she lets on or if their new lifestyle is entirely funded by ads.

Find it really distasteful that she talks about budgeting and putting money in envelopes old school style like she living a frugal existence and talking about fecking Bali the next. It’s like she has complete dissonance from what she thinks she is portraying and how she comes across.
Her grandmother passed away so I’m guessing the money may have come from a inheritance that’s all I can think though 🤷🏽‍♀️

Theonethatgotaway

It's not a big issue cold or hot or windy whatever is what it is.

The thing is that babies who live in New York don’t get dragged around to Tourist spots when it’s -5, if they do a few touristy things like the Statue of Liberty aka going on a boat on the sea to see it or any view thing like the Top of the Rock/ Empire State, the weather is gonna be even harsher in those places because of the wind! I don’t think New Yorkers would do those things with a baby when it’s -5 !
But yeah, totally agree that she’s done this because she wanted to go. And that’s fine, she’s allowed to want to go but the pretending it’s for Sophia is just a bit weird lol
Bella isnt going to the statue of Lib. Regardless I dont think it's a big issue.
The thing is that babies who live in New York don’t get dragged around to Tourist spots when it’s -5, if they do a few touristy things like the Statue of Liberty aka going on a boat on the sea to see it or any view thing like the Top of the Rock/ Empire State, the weather is gonna be even harsher in those places because of the wind! I don’t think New Yorkers would do those things with a baby when it’s -5 !
But yeah, totally agree that she’s done this because she wanted to go. And that’s fine, she’s allowed to want to go but the pretending it’s for Sophia is just a bit weird lol
So now we know where Jess gets those teeth/gums from... !
Hahahaha oh no I love her mum! She is just so humble unlike her daughter!

Gonefishing29

Jess and candice braithwaite are so similar in their stories at times! Jess is too try hard. She literally doesnt know who she is so is imitating whoever's popular at the time.
They are both very similar and can be very defensive (CB is a lot more defensive and aggressive than Jess) but both of them really try their best to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. That’s for sure!

Cjh78

Chatty Member
But sure she is an expert on everywhere she goes! She was in Santorini for about 72 hours and knows every tip you need to know for travelling there now 🙄

I actually hate watching her speak, she comes across as such an arrogant, attention seeking knob! And I hate that bullshit of oh well we will be bringing the kids to educational places and embracing the culture, the American culture is eating greasy fast food and spending stupid amounts of money on material things so hardly educational! I have no problem taking my kid out of school for a day or two for a trip but I don’t dress it up to be something it’s not!
The whole santorini thing was so annoying. She moaned so much about the airport being so small, no chairs. What do you expect for a tiny Greek island that had practically 0 tourism until a few years ago! I know your special Jess but they can’t build a new airport just for you!!

Theonethatgotaway

I went to one of her shows and it was shite.
Didnt pay for the ticket luckily as it was a friend who couldn't go so I went instead.
Waste of 2.5hours of my life. I'll never get that back. Ever!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
There are a couple of comments slating her. The rest are desperate people looking for a miracle and thinking paying Jess £10 will solve their troubles. I didn’t think she could get much lower after the debt/Bali boast but guess I was wrong!
Finally more people commenting about how terrible it all is! I'm absolutely horrified at the depths she has stooped to.